Calling Restful Services Dynamically

I have an existing orchestration which calls the services with the below configuration.

System.Diagnostics.EventLog.WriteEntry("ABC", Message_Datasheets(FILE.ReceivedFileName));
varNewSearchDataLoadURL = System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["NewSearchDataLoadURL"];
varNewXmlMsg = new System.Xml.XmlDocument(); 
varNewXmlMsg.LoadXml(@"<path>" + Message_Datasheets(FILE.ReceivedFileName) + @"</path>");
Message_NewUnZip = varNewXmlMsg;
Message_NewUnZip(HTTP.RequestTimeout) = 3600;
Port_NewJaxMiceSearch_API(Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.Address) = varNewSearchDataLoadURL + "?path=" + Message_Datasheets(FILE.ReceivedFileName);
Port_NewJaxMiceSearch_API(Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.TransportType) = "HTTP"

Here NewSearchDataLoadURL holds the address of the webservice that needs to be called in the config file.And the path holds the received file name.So the called URI will be "http://new.abc.org/AbcSearchWebApi/api/search/loaddatafeed?path=\\share01\BizTalk\data\out\20150723" 

Now I have to change that to the Restful services which uses WebHttp Adapter. I am trying to follow the here

but I dont understand the BtsVariablePropertyMapping because I dont have schema that has the value to be promoted. How can I approach this. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• Edited by vdha Thursday, July 23, 2015 12:16 PM
July 23rd, 2015 12:15pm

Thanks Pi_xel_xar

But the \\share01\BizTalk\data\out\20150723  is dynamic. It is nothing but the path of the Received File Name. It keeps changing according to the File name. I get it using the property

Message_Datasheets(FILE.ReceivedFileName)

In the line

Port_NewJaxMiceSearch_API(Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.Address) = varNewSearchDataLoadURL + "?path=" + Message_Datasheets(FILE.ReceivedFileName);

Also can you give me an example how can I use in variable mapping because in the link I mentioned they are using the promoted property in schema.
  • Edited by vdha Thursday, July 23, 2015 1:53 PM
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 23rd, 2015 1:52pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics