Cache folder size for the replicating volume has exceeded the space threshold

For one om my protected VMWare VM's I get an error

I don't think bandwith is the issue (400 Mbit/s), although over the VPN this may be a bit less.

Free disk size on the process server is also sufficiant. So I guess I need to configure the maximum cache folder size somewhere. I looked for it but cannot find it.

Is there a parameter for this somewhere?

This is the error:

Data flow is controlled for the 'D' volumesCopy

Error ID 78027
Possible causes Process server cache folder size for the replicating volume has exceeded the space threshold.
Recommendation

Make sure you have enough bandwidth between the process and target servers to enable a drain of differential synchronization cache folder. Use the sum of the daily data change rates for all the virtual machine using the process server to estimate the bandwidth requirements between the process server and target.

• Edited by Mister Iks Friday, May 29, 2015 8:43 AM
May 29th, 2015 8:42am

Data flow is controlled:

This alert is ok and no need to perform any action as soon as replication is progressing.  Are you seeing replication stuck at same percentage?  it's moving?  This alert indicates that default threshold limit hit on process server cache for replication. This happens when incoming traffic is high and data drain to target in azure is less.  so no action is required as soon as replication is progressing.

Thx-Gopi

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 1st, 2015 5:57am

Sorry, have been away for a while cause I became a father (again) :D

The protected VM has been in this state for a while now and it still is.

How can I check the current cache size on the process server and change it if needed?

June 17th, 2015 8:14am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics