CSVDE command
I'm trying to export all users group membership information to a CSV file, I assume I would use the csvde -l, this is my command "csvde -f file.csv -r (objectclass=users) -l "sn,givenname, mail" what would I put in to add group membership?
November 8th, 2011 1:49pm

would it not be better to run Powershell to do this? perhaps Quest AD cmdlets? How many users do you have?Boikanyo, IT Systems Administrator
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 8th, 2011 1:51pm

Never used powershell, but if it is I'd love to know how.. I have aporx 100 users
November 8th, 2011 3:33pm

actually this is 2003 server, not 2008.
November 8th, 2011 3:35pm

The attribute you want to add to your list is "memberOf". Also, your filter will retrieve all user and computer objects (computers have class user). You might want to use the filter: "(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user))" for just users. Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services
November 8th, 2011 7:09pm

The attribute you want to add to your list is "memberOf". Also, your filter will retrieve all user and computer objects (computers have class user). You might want to use the filter: "(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user))" for just users. Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services
November 9th, 2011 2:59am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics