CRM 3.0 Authentication error
Hi there,We need to shift an application built on CRM3.0 to a new instance of CRM 3.0 installed in another server which is in same domain. We installed the CRM3.0 server first and then restored the SQL database that is backuped from the old server, after that when we tried to log on to the URL we are getting the following error "Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned to atleast one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator" Steps we adopt to solve this:1. Checked the SID in both the server.2. Read the microsoft article "918992" and tried with the script provided in the article. The result is "User names are already exists".3. Compared two databases for any difference. But unfortunately there is no difference in the tables, schemas and security.Can anyone help us to overcome this issue. Thanks in advance, Dev
June 16th, 2008 10:05am

Hi Dev,I am having the same issue, have you found a solution to this yet.I have been looking for 2 days now and still have not found anythingThanks,Yolloms
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 20th, 2008 6:12pm

Hi, As this forum is for questions windows server products, to better assist on this issue, I'd suggest you post to the following queue: Discussions in CRM General Discussions http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.crm The engineers and members there are more experienced on CRM-related issues, and should be able to provide you with suggestions on these kinds of issues. Best wishes
July 2nd, 2008 9:33am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics