CA 5.2, WS 2003 R2 SP2, downloading ActiveX control, you need to install the following CSPs before the enrollment: RSA and DH SChannel Cryptographic Provider
Hi, I have CA Version 5.2 with Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2. I access CA through the web http://domainserver/certsrv, but when I do "request a certificate", "advanced certificate request", "create and submit a request to this CA", the browser shows me the following text "downloading ActiveX control" and when I select the certificate template "web server" I recieve the following text "you need to install the following CSPs before the enrollment, Microsoft RSA SChannel Cryptographic Provider, and Microsoft DH SChannel Cryptographic Provider". Also, I need to request a certificate with SAN (subject alternative name). I need create a certificate with several domains. I already have the SP1 of ISA Server 2006, that admits this type of certificate, but my problem is one step back, exactly at the moment of the request of a certificate with SAN. Thanks in advance.
June 30th, 2010 4:30pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics