CAL Licensing
Hi All, I need to increase licensing for CAL server log on. We currently only have 2 RDP sessions available but we need to increase this to 3 sessions. Can this be done? If so, how is it done? Any help muchly appreciated. Cheers, Mike
May 25th, 2012 6:21am

If you're talking about Windows Server, I suggest you to ask your question in the Windows Server General Forum at the following address http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winservergen/threads Otherwise, please provide us with more detailed informations about your problem, so that we can suggest a more appropriate Forum where you can ask your question. Bye.Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 25th, 2012 7:20am

Or, if you'd like, I can move this question to the Win Serv Gen forum or to another specific forum. Thanks!Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
June 1st, 2012 6:49pm

Moving this to the Win Serv General forum. Thanks!Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 6th, 2012 12:35pm

Hi All, I need to increase licensing for CAL server log on. We currently only have 2 RDP sessions available but we need to increase this to 3 sessions. Can this be done? If so, how is it done? Any help muchly appreciated. Cheers, Mike I suggest to call MS licensing for any issue regarding license. Call (800) 426-9400 Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Standard Time (http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/contact-us.aspx) MS give you the rigth to use 2 RDP license for administrative purpose on a server. If it's a server that will be a terminal server, then you need to activate the licensing service, and active all the TS's role to make that work with more license. Again, the licensing team at MS will clarify that for you! (RDS CAL, TS CAL, etc.. to activate on your licensing 's server in exemple) MCP | MCTS 70-236: Exchange Server 2007, Configuring
June 6th, 2012 12:57pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics