CALS license from member server to domain controller.
I would like to get assistance in migrating CALS license from member server to domain controller. Initially we had installed CALs (30) in 2 standalone windows 2008 server and now we have set up a domain and these 2 servers have been added to the domain and also we have few more servers under the same domain. Current setup is 1 Domain Controller & 8 member servers. 2 member servers have got 30 CALS license installed on them. I would like to move license from 2 member servers to domain controller and share it among all the servers. Can any one assist me in providing the required step to achieve this? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks Jebaz Norton
January 6th, 2011 6:04am

Hello, i can't follow your question complete. CALs you just have to buy and there is no installation required. Or do you talk about Remote desktop/Terminal servers, which have there own licenses that require a license server?Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 6th, 2011 6:36am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics