Blank reports for some servers

Hi!

The Performance By Utilization are blank for some servers. A server that have the same OS as Another server can work on one but not the other.

The Report named Performance By System are empty for all servers.

Please help this is a big deal for me.

I have tried to upgrade to the newest OS MP. It is scom 2012 r2.

It is also empty under monitoring-->Microsoft Windows Server-->Operating System Performance on the servers that is not showing up in the Performance By Utilization.
  • Edited by Askunge Wednesday, January 21, 2015 12:47 PM more info
January 21st, 2015 3:38pm

Hi!

Are you able to see those values directly in the OS Performance Monitor?

Have you done a Flush Agent Cache?

Cheers,

Patrick

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 21st, 2015 4:33pm

Hi,

Also, please refer to the link below:

Troubleshooting Blank Reports in System Center Operations Manager

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/2573329?wa=wsignin1.0

January 22nd, 2015 9:55am

1) go to monitoring workspace--> Micosoft Windows Server --> operating System Performance
2) Check whether the performance data is successful capture in operation manager. If not, go to Operations Manaer --> Agent Details --> Agent Health State --> Flsh Health Service State and Cache of problematic agent
3) Check any HealthService 2115 events is logged on the ManagementServer. If 2115 error is logged, this means that Management servers are unable to insert data into the OperationsManagerDW database. You can refer to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945946
4) Check Operations Manager event log for event ID 31552 with the following workflow name listed in the event description:

Microsoft.SystemCenter.DataWarehouse.StandardDataSetMaintenance
This means that Data is stuck in the staging tables in the OperationsManagerDW database.

run maintenance manually

Declare @DataSet uniqueidentifier
Set @DataSet = (Select DataSetId From StandardDataset Where SchemaName = 'Perf')
Exec StandardDataSetMaintenance @DataSet

Continue running the above until you only have 1-3 entries (this is normal, 1 entry for each aggregation type). If you see A LOT of entries (More than 100) you may want to run the below:

Declare @i int
Set @i=0
Set @DataSet = (Select DataSetId From StandardDataset Where SchemaName = 'Perf')
While(@i<=500)
Begin
Set @i=@i+1
Waitfor Delay '00:00:05'
End

Roger

January 26th, 2015 7:08am

1) go to monitoring workspace--> Micosoft Windows Server --> operating System Performance
2) Check whether the performance data is successful capture in operation manager. If not, go to Operations Manaer --> Agent Details --> Agent Health State --> Flsh Health Service State and Cache of problematic agent
3) Check any HealthService 2115 events is logged on the ManagementServer. If 2115 error is logged, this means that Management servers are unable to insert data into the OperationsManagerDW database. You can refer to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945946
4) Check Operations Manager event log for event ID 31552 with the following workflow name listed in the event description:

Microsoft.SystemCenter.DataWarehouse.StandardDataSetMaintenance
This means that Data is stuck in the staging tables in the OperationsManagerDW database.

run maintenance manually

Continue running the above until you only have 1-3 entries (this is normal, 1 entry for each aggregation type). If you see A LOT of entries (More than 100) you may want to run the below:

Declare @i int
Set @i=0
While(@i<=500)
Begin
Set @i=@i+1
Waitfor Delay '00:00:05'
End

Roger

January 26th, 2015 7:08am

Hi!

Thank you.

I have the eventids you are mention on my management server. I get this error when I try to run the SQL-Query:
Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
Invalid object name 'StandardDataset'.

Should I run it on the DW or OP database?

January 26th, 2015 6:40pm

It should run on DW.

Roger

January 28th, 2015 9:37am

The value "MaintenanceWorkAttemptedInd" was only 1. And I still missing data.

What can I try now?

• Edited by Askunge Thursday, February 05, 2015 2:38 PM
February 5th, 2015 5:36pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics