Biztalk Server 2013 Certification Test
My company asked me to take Biztalk Technical Competency Assessment for Application Integration ( Biztalk 2013) to renew its Microsoft Partner Network competency. I am not sure what is the exam# I have to take because I see only Exam 70-595: TS: Developing Business Process and Integration Solutions by Using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010. Please advise what is the exam# for Biztalk 2013. Tha
March 2nd, 2014 3:02am

BizTalk Technical Competency Assessment for Application IntegrationBizTalk 2103 is part of the requirements for individuals employed at partners seeking the Silver or Gold Application Integration competency. This assessment test is different from 70-595 certifications.

Check the following URL. Click Technical Assessments, under Exams and accreditations. And select BizTalk Server 2013 Technical. You have to login to this site with live-id. This link would provide you the references for learning resources and assessment test registration.

https://mspartnerlp.mspartner.microsoft.com/LearningPath

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 2nd, 2014 8:32am

Hi Dilip ,

You can use below link  Biztalk Technical Competency Assessment for Application Integration ( Biztalk 2013).

You can use your Windows ID to login through the site .

https://mspartnerlp.mspartner.microsoft.com/LearningPath/PathHome

The exam will be for 1 and half hour and you need to secure atleast 75 % to get it cleared

Thanks

Abhishek

March 3rd, 2014 4:25pm

Can you please provide the link to view completed tests.
April 13th, 2014 10:33pm

You can except a forum member to provide the link for your completed test. It needs you to login into the above link and view the completed test.
April 14th, 2014 8:12am

So far I have not seen this assessment in Prometric 

From where we can certify for this assessement

May 15th, 2014 9:30am

I believe the Assessment is for partners only

@MS: Correct me if I'm wrong>?

Morten la Cour

May 15th, 2014 9:31am

But for renewing partnership, it has to be given. my main concern is from where we can apply for the test

Do we need to pass both the test for BizTalk assessement 

(MCTS) Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) Certification and Assessment Guide (2nd edition)

Microsoft Partner Network BizTalk Technical Competency Assessment for Application Integration

• Edited by srsiddiqui Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:50 AM
May 15th, 2014 9:36am

You need not to schedule or register for the Assessment Test. Just go to this URL (Login with your credentials) and click the bellow image and your test will be started. I passed it couple of months ago, it is simple one, not difficult like the Certification.

May 15th, 2014 11:00am

Hi Muhammad,

Were you redirected directly to the test or did you have to choose to enroll as an individual or enroll new Company? I have to choose between these two options and it says i'm already enrolled and I never get to do the test. If i enroll my Company instead the page says it is alredy enrolled too. Very annoying.

regards

Anders

March 18th, 2015 6:21am

Hi Anders,

In my case, test was launched when I clicked it.

Please make sure your profile is associated with your Organization and you are using Internet Explorer.

Regards,

Muhammad Ehsan

March 18th, 2015 7:20am

Hi Muhammad,

As I expected :( I have sent an email to Microsoft, I hope they will answer. I am associated with my organization, the response from the page says that. I have tried with both IE and Chrome.

Regards,

Anders

March 18th, 2015 7:25am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics