Biztalk 2013 Stored procedure call Error on ordered delivery

Hi everyone,

I have a couple static two way send ports to a web service that i built, they work fine except when i set the ports to be ordered delivery i get the following error in the event log.

The following stored procedure call failed: " { call [dbo].[bts_AddConvoySetInstance]( ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)}". SQL Server returned error string" ".

No message suspended in the admin console, the message isnt sent to the web service and there is also no error message in that error string so im not sure exactly where to start.

It also works in the test server but doesnt work in live , The ports are WCF-BasicHttp.

Thanks in advance!.

August 28th, 2015 9:00am

Did you get any other error or warning around this that explains the issue in more detail?

Rahul

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 28th, 2015 9:52am

Hi Rahul

None at all unfortunately! just that error message for how ever many ports i have ordered delivery turned on.

Charles

August 28th, 2015 9:55am

Hi ,
Similar issue has been discussed in below thread . Can you please look into this and let us know whether it helps you or not

http://vincent.bloggingabout.net/2013/12/05/error-when-publishing-a-message-from-a-convoy-in-biztalk-server-2013/

Thanks

Abhishek

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 28th, 2015 11:23am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics