Bizspark Subscription no North Central US location for Storage
When I created my Azure app a while ago, there wasn't a north central US storage location so I put in in the east US.  My website and db are located in north central US.  Now I see it there and want to move it to the same location but when I choose my Bizspark subscription, the north central is removed.  I can choose Central US location, but does that still put them in separate warehouses?  I would like to have the storage and website in the same warehouse.
August 19th, 2015 11:45am

Hi,

I understand that you're not able to create Azure App in North Central US. When you say your Website and DB are located in North Central US, are they part of the same BizSpark Subscription? If No, then we need to add the region to your BizSpark Subscription and this can be done by Azure Commerce Team AKA Azure Billing Support Team. 

Here is the link http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/options/ to create Billing Support case.

Best Regards

Sadiqh Ahmed

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 20th, 2015 3:24am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics