BizTalk real time example for practice.
Hello All,

I have worked for one year on Biztalk with basic knowledge of almost all the components.
Recently I got moved to someother project as well as team where I am not using BizTalk any more.

so can anybody give me some realtime tasks so that I can keep my BizTalk skill updated or any Links regarding that ?

Please share.

Thanks
September 10th, 2015 12:38am

Below are the links where you will get all the reference points to learn BizTalk,

Great Article from Steef-Jan Wiggers:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/wikininjas/archive/2013/08/25/learning-about-biztalk-server-has-never-been-easier-now-with-the-technet-wiki.aspx

and Mahesh:

http://tech-findings.blogspot.in/2013/12/beginner-to-expert-biztalk-available.html

For one stop shop for BizTalk, I would refer you to the below link. This link holds all the excellent articles written by MVPs and BizTalk Community members all over the world.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/2240.biztalk-server-resources-on-the-technet-wiki.aspx

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 10th, 2015 12:52am

There are a lot of questions asked in this forum that require mapping, schema definitions, pipeline components, etc. If you keep abreast of this forum then that should keep you on your toes :D

Regards.

September 10th, 2015 12:52am

Hi Nilesh,

Real time tasks are of no use untill and unless you are on the project but still you can do various things to learn BizTalk like :

-> Start implementing various patterns on BizTalk like Scatter Gather,Convoys (Sequential and Parallel), Splitter,Aggregator etc. Use all shapes in Orchestration and use transactions also.

-> Work deep down on Schemas (Flat File,EDI and Canonical Schema)

-> Work with Maps (Use all functoids,Create Custom Functoid,Use XSLT inline and Custom)

-> Create custom pipeline component. Start from Property Promotion using pipeline component and you can later create streaming component to parse XMLDocument and Flat Files)

-> Use all adapters once just to get working knowledge of them specially WCF-Adapters

-> Use business rules engine to create some basic rules and then use all facts the facts available in BRE.

-> Create some BAM activities,try deploying them and use BAM portal to see them. You can extend the BAM portal to add extra functionality.

NOTE : You can learn a lot from BizTalk forums (latest problems from BizTalkers ) and Technet Wiki (for BizTalk articles) and Technet Gallery (for BizTalk code download)

Please indicate "Mark as Answer" or "Mark as Helpful" if this post has answered the question

Regards

Rahul Madaan

biztalkvillage.blogspot.com

September 10th, 2015 1:05am

Hi Nilesh,

Apart form all suggestions, I suggest you go and take a simple examples and develop applications yourself, try to use all artifacts of BizTalk. And if you have any query then use MSDN forums. There are many sources available on internet to learn BizTalk and implement in your project. Last but not least, keep reading Blogs related BizTalk and read all questions on forum related BizTalk that will help you to understand the scenarios and real time problems during development or administration.

September 10th, 2015 2:19am

Hi Nilesh,

Real time tasks are of no use untill and unless you are on the project but still you can do various things to learn BizTalk like :

-> Start implementing various patterns on BizTalk like Scatter Gather,Convoys (Sequential and Parallel), Splitter,Aggregator etc. Use all shapes in Orchestration and use transactions also.

-> Work deep down on Schemas (Flat File,EDI and Canonical Schema)

-> Work with Maps (Use all functoids,Create Custom Functoid,Use XSLT inline and Custom)

-> Create custom pipeline component. Start from Property Promotion using pipeline component and you can later create streaming component to parse XMLDocument and Flat Files)

-> Use all adapters once just to get working knowledge of them specially WCF-Adapters

-> Use business rules engine to create some basic rules and then use all facts the facts available in BRE.

-> Create some BAM activities,try deploying them and use BAM portal to see them. You can extend the BAM portal to add extra functionality.

NOTE : You can learn a lot from BizTalk forums (latest problems from BizTalkers ) and Technet Wiki (for BizTalk articles) and Technet Gallery (for BizTalk code download)

Please indicate "Mark as Answer" or "Mark as Helpful" if this post has answered the question

Regards

Rahul Madaan

biztalkvillage.blogspot.com

• Edited by Rahul_Madaan Thursday, September 10, 2015 5:04 AM
September 10th, 2015 5:03am

Go through the MSDN BizTalk  forum discussion and the question you will get more clarification on the real time scenario.
September 10th, 2015 9:20am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics