BizTalk admin : Not able to add handlers for the adapter

Hello,

I am trying to add the send and receive handler for the File adapter. The error i am getting is :

Access denied: The client users must be a member of one of the following accounts.

SSO Administrators: domain\BizTalk SSO Administrators

SSO Affiliate administrators: domain\BizTalk SSO Affiliate Administrators

could you please gurus shed some light on this issue? Thanks Nan.

April 30th, 2015 5:04pm

The error is very specific.

The logged on user, you, must be a member of the SSO Administrators and SSO Affiliate Administrators Groups.  These are the Group used when configuring SSO.

There is no way around this.

• Marked as answer by NanLu 7 hours 23 minutes ago
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 30th, 2015 5:15pm

Yes. i did add myself to these groups. restarted the computer in case. Still the same error comes out. Not sure, why it is showing up and what else i can do about this. also, not able to add an adapter.

just now found out i did not have access to the SQL SERVER on a different server. Problem solved.

Thanks for your help John.

Nan.

• Edited by NanLu 7 hours 23 minutes ago solved
April 30th, 2015 5:25pm

The error is very specific.

The logged on user, you, must be a member of the SSO Administrators and SSO Affiliate Administrators Groups.  These are the Group used when configuring SSO.

There is no way around this.

• Marked as answer by NanLu Thursday, April 30, 2015 11:40 PM
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 30th, 2015 9:12pm

Yes. i did add myself to these groups. restarted the computer in case. Still the same error comes out. Not sure, why it is showing up and what else i can do about this. also, not able to add an adapter.

just now found out i did not have access to the SQL SERVER on a different server. Problem solved.

Thanks for your help John.

Nan.

• Edited by NanLu Thursday, April 30, 2015 11:40 PM solved
April 30th, 2015 9:23pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics