BizTalk Tracking Profile Editor not tracking the data and how to implement the Orchestration as wcf service over SSL

Hi Ashwinprabhu,

thank you very much for your answer.

i have one more query, I have orchestration published as wcf service in IIS and internally orchestration calling one more service , it means orchestration sending a request and getting response back from the service.

actually we are implementing the copy of that called service through biztalk orchestration for system automatic and tracking failed messages and n/w failures.

But tracking profiler not tracking the Data.

And we need to develop the http service as https(Over SSL), we implemented in iis using self 

signed certificate, it is working just browser for wsdl(in browser), we are not able to test the service in wcf test client, it is giving wsdl error, in wsdl schema reference showing with HTTP only,

please help me how to resolve the

November 28th, 2013 1:35pm

First things first, I think it's best to publish only schemas as WCF service for dependency management reasons. That said - WSDL availability is covered in the WCF adapter under the behaviors. If you're using HTTPBasic this may be hard to modify, but using WCFCustom allows you to add the WSDL behavior and specify that it should be available via HTTPS.

As to the BAM, are you using TPE within the orchestration or at the port level?  I'd imagine your TPE tracks the start and end events of your orchestration using the Orchestration Schedule.  If you're fairly confident that the TPE is correct and yet don't see BAM data 1) make sure your SQL Agent is running healthy and all jobs look OK and 2) check the TDDS tables in both the message box and the BAMPrimaryImport databases.  These will show you if there has been some sort of sync issue. There's even a TDDS errors tables - so check that out.

Kind Regards,

-Dan

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 28th, 2013 6:23pm

I have also the same above BAM problem in which no data is shown on the Primary Import Database related table. I am using TPE with Port Level. TPE is correct and yet don't see BAM data.

When I checked Sql Server Agent,Under Job Activity Monitor I got the following issue :

Is there any issue with it ?There is not any error in event log neither in TDDS tables.

February 11th, 2015 2:19pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics