BizTalk Server 2010 Developer Training Kit Corrupt files
Hi, I downloaded the BizTalk Server 2010 Developer Training Kit , double-clicking on the "BizTalkDevCourseVM.part01.exe" it launches extraction for several minutes then I get a message indicating: "Some installation files are corrupt, please download a fresh copy and retry" as you can notice in the snapshot. I redownloaded a couple of times but always getting the same error. Has anybody managed to run this training kit without any error? Thanks in advance
August 20th, 2014 9:41am

I just tried executing BizTalkDevCourseVM.part01.exe. I am not getting any error.

If you have downloaded the package from Microsoft Website- http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=14865, and execute the BizTalkDevCourseVM.part01.exe (don't try to unzip it), the executable would extract the content of the package and would prompt you to provide the next part of the file BizTalkDevCourseVM.part02.rar.

If you don't provide the next part of the package then you would get error as below:

Error could be you're not providing the next part of the package or the problem could be either in internet/firewall at your end. There is not issue with the package.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 20th, 2014 11:21am

Thanks, This is what I am doing, downloading the 15 rar files then executing the BizTalkDevCourseVM.part01.exe (double-clicking it), I get the 1st screen but never the dialog "Next Volume Required"

I am running it on a win 8 machine, I will try running it on a win 7 maybe it is windows 8 issue

August 20th, 2014 2:33pm

I was executing the package on Windows -7.

To use this package you need Hyper-V but to extract the files, Windows 7 should do as in my case.

Its not an issue with Operating system, but some setting at your end which blocks the dialog. Anyway give it a go in Windows 8

August 20th, 2014 2:41pm

I have just launched it again  but "Run as administrator, I got

Extracting VM\bt10d-07\Virtual Hard Disks\bt10d-07.vhd
    CRC failed in VM\bt10d-07\Virtual Hard Disks\bt10d-07.vhd

which I did not get when runing it without admin rights

Then I copied all files to a win 7 laptop, launched the BizTalkDevCourseVM.part01.exe, I got the same exact error as you can notice in the snapshot attached

August 20th, 2014 3:26pm

I forgot to mention that all VHD files are there, except the BizTalk2010Demo.vhd, in common I have only bt10t-allfiles.vhd
August 20th, 2014 3:28pm

Hi, Can the missing file be dropped somewhere to download it? Thanks
August 21st, 2014 8:19am

Hi Ashwin, I managed finally to re-download all rar file one by one and extraction went correctly. I tried to use the

importVM.exe "E:\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 Training\VM\common\BizTalk2010Demo.vhd", (please notice that TK files are on E not C)

in a win 2012 R2 box with Hyper-V, I got some errors, while googling, I understood on MSDN that VMs exported from 2008 Hyper-V cannot be imported to win 2K12 R2.

So what are the necessary steps need to be done to create bt10d-01, bt10d-2.....manully by using "New >> Virtual machine...... as each machine has a base as well as the allfiles disk as well.

Thanks 

September 9th, 2014 9:49am

Hi can anybody please share the solutions files so that I can open it in my local where I have BizTalk installed.
April 23rd, 2015 8:10am

I can share it with you if you provide me with a place to upload it

Regards

April 26th, 2015 7:47am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics