BizTalk Host Status Unavailable

Hi  All,

I have a BizTalk installation consists of 4 BizTalk nodes(ServerA, ServerB, ServerC, ServerD) and 2 SQL Servers(in Cluster). My problem is I have created a Host on BizTalk ServerA, which shows status unavailable only from ServerB. If i open the BizTalk admin console on ServerB and check the status of hosts it shows host status unavailable which was created on SeverA.

From all others BizTalk nodes the status of hosts are fine.

Please suggest.

July 28th, 2010 7:24pm

Biztalk admin console loads the hosts and its availabilty information from BizTalkMgmtDB. If you are continuously getting this error then verify the service credentials whether they have the proper access or not. We frequently get this error in Biztalk Server 2009 VMs but that is due to memory problem and also whole mmc snap in fails to load. Apart from this you please share the event viewer error information if there is any and How your clustering has been configred ?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 28th, 2010 9:31pm

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for the reply, If that is the case then how come i am able to see the status running from all other biztalk nodes? I am having this issue from only one node not from all the nodes.

July 28th, 2010 10:34pm

Hi,

Please check your event log.  It may have some helpful information (some error relating to this issue). 

Regards,

Tariq Majeed

July 29th, 2010 12:29am

Hi,

Is the SSO service running on the Server B?

Cheers,

D

July 29th, 2010 1:38am

Yes the SSO Service is running on Server B.
July 29th, 2010 10:28pm

You now need to DTC ping between both servers and see if the servers can communicate both ways. You can use something like DTCPing for this.

Cheers,

D

July 30th, 2010 1:36am

Was this resolved ? I am facing same issue....
June 25th, 2013 9:38pm

This got restarted after restarting server ....
July 11th, 2013 3:12pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics