BizTalk BRE policy failed to load

Hi guys,

I have made some changes in .net code, refreshed the assembly in the BizTalk administration. Closed the visual studio, close the BRE compsoser. Reopened the BRE composer to find that the policy errored out saying "failed to load"

Is there anything i am missing? why the BRE failed to load the policy. Not clear.

Thanks

Nan.

June 19th, 2015 2:07pm

Hi NanLu,

Referring you to some posts where users have posted the solution of the error you are facing instead of copy pasting stuff here to avoid duplicity.  

BizTalk (BRE)Business Rules Engine Failed to Load error

BizTalk Rules Engine and .Net Components - Failed To Load

Recommend you to read the post carefully and try implement the solution provided.

Rachit

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 20th, 2015 1:55am

Hi,

Can you provide more detailed error message for the failure to load?

Regards,

Sharad 

June 20th, 2015 6:26am

Hi Nan,

It may be the case when latest .net assembly are not being referenced inside your rule engine policy .Have you varified latest assembly are being GAC'ed  and being referenced in biz talk rule engine  .

The first way to get the vocabulary or policy to load is to manually edit the changed values inside the exported XML version of your rules.  It seems the best thing to do is actually remove the whole function that is causing the problem.  Now, this approach does not work very well unless you have your rules exported as XML.

The second way to correct this problem does not require the rules to be exported.  It is to change the .net code back, re-GAC it, close the rules composure, reopen it, remove the uses of the code you want to change, save your rules, change your .net code, GAC it, change your rules to use the new .net code.

Thanks

Abhishek

June 20th, 2015 11:42pm

Abhishek0127[Abhishek kumar], What are you trying to achieve by duplicating the post here on MSDN?

You have just copy pasted the stuff as it is from the link I have shared above already.

Moderators: FYI

June 21st, 2015 12:25am

Abhishek0127[Abhishek kumar], What are you trying to achieve by duplicating the post here on MSDN?

You have just copy pasted the stuff as it is from the link I have shared above already.

Moderators: FYI

June 21st, 2015 1:29am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics