BizTalk 2013 HTTP receive location/port taking 1 mins time to respond client application. how to reduce this period?

Hi,

I have BizTalk Receive location having BTSHttpReceive dll as URL configuration. In receive pipeline process failure scenario (XML Disassembler or any stage), the HTTP adapter get back 500 error response after 1 min to client application. How can i reduce this period response time in error scenario?

January 7th, 2014 5:30pm

What are you doing to specifically handle errors?  Exactly 1 min sounds like the adapter is just timing out after not receiveing a response.

Depending on exactly what is happening, you can use a combination of Failed Message Routing* and this pattern: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/nabeelp/archive/2008/06/16/challenge-execute-a-map-and-return-the-result-without-an-orchestration.aspx

*It would be easiest to do with an Orchestration because you'll have to repromote the correlation token on your response message.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 7th, 2014 6:42pm

Hi,

I have WCF service which receives messages from client and do some require processing. This service after doing some pre-process activities, send the message to BizTalk receive location configured with "BTSHttpReceive dll" using .Net HTTP post method.

The issue I am facing is, in case of error at receive port processing like "failure at XML disassembler" stage, the whole process stuck for more than 1 min and so there is a delay in response to client application from WCF service which works as gateway. Please note, i have ESB exception port enlisted to subscribe fault messages.

January 8th, 2014 11:43am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics