Binding Order
I'm trying to follow these directions: Click Start, click Network, click Network and Sharing Center, and then click Change Adapter Settings. Press the ALT key, click Advanced, and then click Advanced Settings. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. Click the Adapters and Bindings tab, and then, under Connections, click the connection you want to modify. Under Bindings for <connection name>, select the protocol that you want to move up or down in the list, click the up or down arrow button, and then click OK. It fails at step one since there is no Manage Network Connections that I can find in the Network and Sharing Center When I click on the Change Adaptor Settings, it shows my local connections. There is no Advanved link or tab to alt click on. Would appreciate some insight. Thanks. Joe
August 5th, 2010 8:35pm

Start -> search box, enter ncpa.cpl and press enter. This will open Network Connections . From here, press the alt key and carry out the procedure as you described. hope this helps. -- Mike Burr
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 5th, 2010 8:53pm

Worked like a charm. Thanks!!! Joe
August 5th, 2010 10:12pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics