Bandwidth
Dear Gurus, I have 100 concurrent users to my application and users access the application through CITRIX. What bandwidth should i choose for single user. 256 kbps dedicated or 512 kbps dedicated. Thanks Adeel Imtiaz Malik Adeel Imtiaz
May 2nd, 2013 8:39am

hi malik its very depended on your lan and resource determine your typical bandwidth would be to measure it. There are PerfMon counters that you can use to measure the bandwidth of an already connected ICA session. The PerfMon counters are under the ICA Sessions object and you find input and output bandwidth counters for the entire session as well as bandwidth for specific virtual channels. I would recommend baseliningsome of your typical users throughoutthe day to get an idea how much each one will be using, then consider implementing Citrix policy or QoS to restrict it if it becomes a problem. I probably don't need to say it, but obviously restricting the bandwidth will have an adverse effect on the end users perceived performance.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 2nd, 2013 10:31am

Please refer to below link http://www.experts-exchange.com/OS/Microsoft_Operating_Systems/Server/Windows_Server_2008/Q_28115493.html Malik Adeel Imtiaz
May 2nd, 2013 1:28pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics