BT Mapper error : The style sheet is too complex

Hi Guys,

I am trying to test the map in visual studio and I immediately prompted with the error XSLT exception: The style sheet is too complex. I have searched for this on the web and came to know that this might be caused by number of lines in XSLT and my BT mapper is very big. And I can confirm that this is not due to any mapping errors or syntax errors because I checked the same mapping using few lines of xslt and it worked.

Does anyone has seen this error in BizTalk mapper? I am testing the map using Test map in visual studio.

I am using BizTalk server 2013 R2 Dev with visual studio 2013.

February 15th, 2015 10:30pm

Hi JB,

There is a known issue with framework 4.5 as mentioned in the given article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2828841/en-us

Trying applying this hotfix and make the config changes as mentioned in the below article.

BizTalk 2013 Orchestration fails with Error "The Stylesheet is too Complex"

Rachit

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 15th, 2015 10:59pm

Hi Rachit,

I tried to contact the Microsoft support to get the hot fix before posting the question here but i could not contact because of the support options i have.

Is it the only way to contact Microsoft support to get the hot fix OR do we have any alternate channel to get the hot fix?

Thanks

February 15th, 2015 11:33pm

Hi JB,

For some reason Microsoft requires you to contact them to get the Hotfix. But there is a link on the KB pages that provides a way to contact Microsoft. There is no download link available for the hotfix.

You can always reach to Technical Support using Global Customer Service phone numbers

Rachit 

February 15th, 2015 11:53pm

Hi Rachit,

I got the hotfix from Microsoft but I cannot install this on my machine as I am using windows server 2012 R2 and hot fix is only for windows server 8. The KB articles says it supports only for vista and server 2008.

Someone already raised this on the web and Im getting the exact same error as mentioned in the below link.

http://forums.iis.net/p/1221951/2095200.aspx?Requests+hangs+in+RequestAcquireState+unable+to+install+hotfix+KB2828841+

Do we have the same hotfix available for windows server 2012 R2?

Cheers

February 16th, 2015 11:32pm

JB,

Yes, this hotfix is only for Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 SP2 and Windows Vista SP2. You should report this to Microsoft.

Check with the Technical support if they already have the hotfix compatible with Windows server 2012 R2, if not they have to release one.

Rachit

February 17th, 2015 2:34am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics