BHOLD Modelgenerator / Modelloader: missing application name in permission in the Role definition of the exportflie.

I have 2 applications (SAP-T and SAP-R) stored in BHOLD Core with same permission: Administrator.

I have 2 roles (Koos Test1 and Koos Test2) stored in BHOLD Core. "Koos Test1" role has been connected to permission Administrator belonging to application SAP-R and the "Koos Test2" role has been connected to permission Administrator belonging to application SAP-T.

When I make an export with BHOLD Model Generator, these permissions have correctly been stored:

<application name="SAP-T" module="" parameter="0" protocol="DCOM">     <Permission name="Administrator" description="Administrator" />   </application>   <application name="SAP-R" module="" parameter="0" protocol="DCOM">     <Permission name="Administrator" description="Administrator" />   </application>

But the 2 roles are not correctly been stored in the export file:

<role name="Koos Test1">     <task name="Administrator" description="Administrator" />   </role>   <role name="Koos Test2">     <task name="Administrator" description="Administrator" />   </role>

The missing link is the definition of the application to which the permission belongs.

This means that the role model is not correct when I import this generated export file into another BHOLD environment with Modelloader.

March 27th, 2015 6:29am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics