BAM coloums not getting choose on BAM Portal

I was able to query and view the results displaying on BAM Portal, I don't know suddenly my BAM Portal is acting weird.

I am not able to choose coloumns of any Activity I created in BAM. Does anyone know what exactly happened, why am I unable to choose any coloumns/query them ?

September 16th, 2013 6:24pm

I have experienced the same thing with BizTalk Server 2013 and IE 10.

You need to specify something in the Query before you can select "Items to show", I don't believe this was the case in BizTalk Server 2010 and below. Actually there seem to be many user interactions on the "Activity Search" page that are acting different in 2013.

Morten la Cour

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 16th, 2013 7:08pm

Iam using BizTalk 2010 only.... I was able to query the results this morning on BAM portal.... Later only thing I did was I cleared the browsing history by deleting the cookies. After that, my Portal is acting weird. I can see the activities being stored on BAMPrimaryImport database, but BAM portal is acting weird still. Iam not able to choose anything. Did you solve it ? If so, how ?
September 16th, 2013 7:18pm

No I only solved mine partly by choosing something in "Query"; then I was able to select the columns and then pressing "Execute Query".

Morten la Cour

September 16th, 2013 7:23pm

I tried to do the same, its selecting coloumns but the Execute query us greyed out
September 16th, 2013 7:25pm

What IE version are you using? Did you try to use "Compatibility View"?

Morten la Cour

September 16th, 2013 7:26pm

I am using IE8....but i dont think IE version is issue because I was able to use same version and was displaying till this morning.
September 16th, 2013 7:43pm

Hi Jaguarjags,

If I understood your problem correctly, you can see the columns for the selected BAM view in the Column Chooser box, but are not able to choose/select the column.

So this suggest that you dont have access issue to the BAM views (though you were able to choose the columns few hours ago, access could have been changed, anyway its not the case for you). I think you have some issue with your browser supporting Active X control or with Office Web Components.

Can you access this BAM portal from a different machine? Ensure the user have got access to the BAM portal. If you can then this is a browser related issue. Then you can consider checking for Active X control or with Office Web Components related setting the problematic browser.

Also worth try restarting the IIS, including the application pool and see what happens.

September 17th, 2013 9:09am

Hi 

Using the compatibility mode , you can resolve this . Try to use IE instead of other browsers . This solved the problem for me. 

Regards

Gaurav

December 23rd, 2014 11:14am

Your tip worked very well for me. Gaurav. Thanks.
May 18th, 2015 2:44pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics