BAM Aggregation Data

Hi,

I have a strange issue. I see the data in activity databases but it appears one day (until it runs next time) late in the aggregation report.

I'm using BizTalk Server 2013. The real time aggregation time is set to 90 days and I see the data is more than 64000 rows. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

J

February 20th, 2015 9:37pm

See if sytem data times are same for BAM database and for System which is producing data.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 21st, 2015 4:32am

It sounds like in your environment, BAM real-time aggregation online window is set to 1 day, so only data a day earlier than the current time would be aggregated and there will be 1 day delay.

Following command would get the activity's online window:

get-activitywindow -Activity:<activity name>

Following articles shall help you on this context:

Real-time Aggregation Online Window

MSDN: How to Get the Duration on an Activity Window

MSDN: How to Set the Duration on an Activity Window

Regards,

M.R.Ashwin Prabhu

February 22nd, 2015 3:31am

Hi Ashwin,

could you help me, How to change aggregation online window is set to 1 day" to "30 Days"
February 22nd, 2015 7:50pm

Hi Madsri,

Use the command

bm.exe set-rtawindow -view:<Your View Name> -Activity:<Give your acivity name> -name:<RTANAme> -TimeLength:30 -TimeUnit:Day

this will set the RTA window to 30 days.

If you want to archive the data for the future use,run the below given command, it will archive your data in the BAMArchive portal

bm.exe set-archive -Activiy:<Give your activity name> -shouldArchive:True

Regards,

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Please mark as answer if it helps you solve the issue

February 23rd, 2015 1:42am

@madsri,

Check the MSDN links I have provided in my earlier reply. The links contains all the formation you need about online Window.

February 23rd, 2015 4:35am

How do I check the data times, I see the data in activity search and also see the lastRtaDataUpdate was today morning but it will show up in the Pivot Table when it gets updated next time. I have activity window set to 6 months and RTA set to 60 days
February 24th, 2015 12:54pm

Ashwin,

The activity window is set to 6 months and RTA is set to 60 days. We received the data this morning and RTA is updated but I can't see the data in Pivot Table yet. We have another file coming this evening at 5 and it will show-up at that time.

Thanks

February 24th, 2015 1:14pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics