Azure storage non Classic (V2) - How to configure custom domain

Hi,

In new Azure portal there are 2 storage account: non classic and classic account.

as I think the classic is old version then I choose the non classic.

The problem is, I cannot configure the custom domain on the new portal, it redirected me to the old azure portal (manage.windowszuare.com) .

and the problem continue.. the old azure portal not recognizing the new/nonClassic Azure storage.

Kindly advise, how can I configure the custom domain for storage blob V2 (non classic).

Thank you.

August 20th, 2015 8:14am

I think this question doesn't matter again..

it's useless to make a custom domain.. as it cannot use the ssl...

http://feedback.azure.com/forums/217298-storage/suggestions/3007732-make-it-possible-to-use-ssl-on-blob-storage-using

I hope this new Storage account (non classic / v2) can have custom domain and ssl soon..

not a degradation by not allowing custom domain again.. lol.. T_T

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 20th, 2015 9:22am

New portal will support custom domains in a future release. Until then, you can use PowerShell for creating custom domains for the V2 accounts. As for SSL, it is not supported as you pointed out.
August 25th, 2015 5:16pm

New portal will support custom domains in a future release. Until then, you can use PowerShell for creating custom domains for the V2 accounts. As for SSL, it is not supported as you pointed out.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 25th, 2015 9:14pm

August 25th, 2015 9:14pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics