Azure resources not showing correctly in portal preview after subscription change

Hello,

As per the following thread for our webapps I can now see our web applications and our sql databases but I cannot see the sql servers in the portal preview. Can this be refreshed in the same way?

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/azure/en-US/f6910640-e9f6-4ac8-95e5-835b9b4403db/change-subscription-and-now-apps-dont-show-under-preview-portal?forum=windowsazurepurchasing&prof=required

The last test site should be the correct subscription to sync to.

Thank you,

June 29th, 2015 11:14am

Hello Sean, I've just refreshed for the subscription that starts with d7b and ends with ed4. Could you check and confirm to see if now you are able to see the Azure SQL servers in portal.azure.com?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 30th, 2015 5:57am

Hello Sean, I've just refreshed for the subscription that starts with d7b and ends with ed4. Could you check and confirm to see if now you are able to see the Azure SQL servers in portal.azure.com?
June 30th, 2015 5:57am

• Marked as answer by Sean Chapman Tuesday, June 30, 2015 4:39 PM
June 30th, 2015 9:56am

• Marked as answer by Sean Chapman Tuesday, June 30, 2015 4:39 PM
June 30th, 2015 9:56am

That did it.

Thanks for the help.

June 30th, 2015 12:41pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics