Azure error when creating a database: The operation is not supported for your subscription offer type

Hi

I am trying to create a mobile service on windows azure with a standard 20 Mb free database backend. I have a MSDN professional account with Azure activated on it and enough credit for the month and should be able to proceed without any problem.

When I try to create the service though I get an error saying "Error creating SQL database" and when I click to see the details I get: "RDFE: The operation is not supported for your subscription offer type."

Does anyone have any idea why this happens? 

Thanks, Vahid

September 7th, 2015 9:26pm

Hi

I am trying to create a mobile service on windows azure with a standard 20 Mb free database backend. I have a MSDN professional account with Azure activated on it and enough credit for the month and should be able to proceed without any problem.

When I try to create the service though I get an error saying "Error creating SQL database" and when I click to see the details I get: "RDFE: The operation is not supported for your subscription offer type."

Thanks, Vahid

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now

Hi

Thanks, Vahid

Hi

Thanks, Vahid

Hi

Thanks, Vahid

I have tried to but for submitting a request it needs Access ID and Contract ID and I have no idea where to get them! Is this right that I need to purchase a support plan to be able to post a ticket?
September 8th, 2015 5:53am

Hi,

I am trying to create a mobile service on windows azure with a standard 20 Mb free database back end. I have a MSDN professional account with Azure activated on it and enough credit for the month and should be able to proceed without any problem.

Does anyone have any idea why this happens
September 8th, 2015 5:55am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics