Azure database password reset
I would like to know where to either reset the main database password from the Azure portal or delete the database so I can create another as I no longer have that password. Thanks.
December 30th, 2014 9:29pm

Hi,

You can do the reset from the management portal. Select the Database choice on the left, then select Servers:

Then, after selecting the server of choice, you'll see the option on the right for resetting admin password:

Regards,

Mekh.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 31st, 2014 3:43am

Hi,

You can do the reset from the management portal. Select the Database choice on the left, then select Servers:

Then, after selecting the server of choice, you'll see the option on the right for resetting admin password:

Regards,

Mekh.

Hi,

Regards,

Mekh.

Hi,

Regards,

Mekh.

I know this answer has been market, but I cannot find that option on the dashboard, there is no password reset option
June 7th, 2015 11:24am

hi,

on https://portal.azure.com, you can go on the Server Blade that contains the database you're interested in managing and you can see the "Reset password" option.

On https://manage.windowsazure.com, you have to click on the SQL DB Icon > Servers > {Server} and you can change the admin password on the right hand side.

hope this helps,
Vin

June 10th, 2015 3:04pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics