Azure Sql Database does not exists

Hello Everyone!!!

I was working on Azure Database,but, unfortunately I ran out of Credit amount.

On Azure portal now there is no database.

Can I get my Azure Database back if I have the credits or my database deleted forever?

Please Reply!!!

September 2nd, 2015 6:08am

I'd be happy to help.  There maybe more than one thing going on here.  If your account runs out of credit, we will suspend, but not delete your SQL DB.

You can simply upgrade the account to a paid account and the DB will return to read/write.  Alternatively you can create a support ticket directly from the portal.

Guy

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 3rd, 2015 4:36pm

I'd be happy to help.  There maybe more than one thing going on here.  If your account runs out of credit, we will suspend, but not delete your SQL DB.

You can simply upgrade the account to a paid account and the DB will return to read/write.  Alternatively you can create a support ticket directly from the portal.

Guy

September 3rd, 2015 8:36pm

Guy

Guy

Guy

Guy

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics