Azure Migration Accelerator and vBlock
Is there any special considerations when using Azure Migration Accelerator to migrate vBlock workloads? 
May 27th, 2015 11:07am

Hi Andre_DB,

As per my research, I could not find any special considerations or much data on migrating Vblock work loads.

Migration Accelerator functionality of providing pain-free migrations of physical, VMware, AWS and Hyper-V workloads, is now an integral part of Azure Site Recovery, an enabling technology of Availability on Demand.

You might want to see " Seamless Migrations into Azure with Availability on Demand and
Migrate Heterogeneous IT Environments to Azure with ASR "

I also see that The Migration Accelerator service will not be available after 07/31/2015 and is recommended that you start using Azure Site Recovery for your migration scenarios.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 28th, 2015 8:15am

Hi Andre_DB,

As per my research, I could not find any special considerations or much data on migrating Vblock work loads.

Migration Accelerator functionality of providing pain-free migrations of physical, VMware, AWS and Hyper-V workloads, is now an integral part of Azure Site Recovery, an enabling technology of Availability on Demand.

You might want to see " Seamless Migrations into Azure with Availability on Demand and

I also see that The Migration Accelerator service will not be available after 07/31/2015 and is recommended that you start using Azure Site Recovery for your migration scenarios.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

May 28th, 2015 12:11pm

Hi Andre_DB,

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Hi Andre_DB,

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Hi Andre_DB,

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Hi Andre_DB,

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Hi Andre_DB,

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Hi Andre_DB,

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics