Azure Connect UserWriteBack??

Hi everyone, i started to work with Azure Active Directory Connect with the propouse of get the user that we have in Office 365 to the active directory on premise from my organization. In the first relesases the AADC have an option called UserWriteBack that enable the feature that i needed.  Everything was ok but i alse needed the PasswordWriteback option.

Now with the Azure Active Directory Connect update in August 20, the option of PasswordWriteBack is enable but i dont know what happened with the UserWriteBack option!!!

In this update how is the method to get the users from office365 to the OnPremise AD??

Thanks for your attention.

September 2nd, 2015 3:48pm

Hello Maik,

Greetings!

We are pleased to answer your query. With regards to your query, We are not supporting User's Write Back feature and this preview feature removed in the QFE.

Hope this helps!
Best Regards
Kamalakar
_____________________________________________________________________________________
If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 2nd, 2015 5:01pm

Hello Maik,

Greetings!

We are pleased to answer your query. With regards to your query, We are not supporting User's Write Back feature and this preview feature removed in the QFE.

Hope this helps!
Best Regards
Kamalakar
_____________________________________________________________________________________
If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

September 2nd, 2015 5:01pm

Hello Maik,

Greetings!

As of now we are not supporting any other method to get the users from Azure Active Directory to On Premise Active Directory. We are now supporting only for synchronizing users from On Premise AD to Azure Active Directory.  You may post your request in Azure Active Directory feed back page.

We would like to now mark this thread as Answered, which can help others facing the same issue.

Hope this helps!
Best Regards
Kamalakar

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 2nd, 2015 7:40pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics