Automatic Reboot is done after login screen (Only at Safe Mode)
The OS is: Windows Server 2003 After installing Plesk Control Panel the OS can't boot into safe mode.Plesk Control Panel is product from SWsoft/Parallels Company.I sure 100% that the source of the issue is Plesk Control Panel. I would like to know how can I make a log file for the safe mode only ?I would like to know how can I boot the OS into safe mode by step by step ? Again , the issue is that when I try to boot the OS into safe mode then when the login screen is shown then the OS makes automatic reboot.Even if you will try to type username and password still the OS will make automatic Reboot.Of course that there is no possibility to see the what is the problem through Even Viewer because the OS make automatic Reboot. BUT , There is no problem to load the OS into Regular mode (means none safe mode).The issue occur only when you try to load the OS into safe mode. again , the questions are: How to debug the boot loading when trying to load the OS into safe mode ?
November 6th, 2009 11:54am

Hi, Please try to enable Boot logging feature of Process Monitor to trace the boot activity. For your reference: Troubleshooting with Process Monitor http://blogs.technet.com/askperf/archive/2007/06/01/troubleshooting-with-process-monitor.aspx Thanks. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 10th, 2009 12:29pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics