Artifacts when working with RDP 6.1 from windows 10

hi,

I try to log in from windows 10 client rdp 10 to windows server 2003 r2 rdp client 6.0.6001 and I get artifact's I tried to uninstall NVidia drivers but I stell get the artifacts I tried to unchek

prrsistent bitmap cachin and still no good There are more offers what can you do?

July 30th, 2015 6:01pm

Thanks for the quick reply .do you Have a suggestion maybe if there's a way to install a old client on windows 10  or third-party software? I tried to lower the resolution . 
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 31st, 2015 2:18pm

Hi,

For "lower the resolution", please test to lower on both MSTSC and the remote system.

Also please test to change Colors in Display tab (MSTSC) to 16 bit if it is 32 bit by default. 

We cannot install an old Microsoft RDP to replace the existing one. Third party application may help in this situation but please noticed that you may also need to install a server side app in using a third party remote desktop application.

In the meantime you can test if Remote Desktop Connection Manager works the same as MSTSC:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=44989

If it works fine you can use it for a while until getting a new display card driver for further testing. 

August 3rd, 2015 10:28pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics