Are you a technology guru? Show us your solutions and become the BizTalk Guru for June 2013!!
TechNet Wiki is looking for and celebrating the best of the best!

Is that you? Do you consider yourself an expert or authority on BizTalk?

Show us your forum solutions and become MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY GURU OF THE MONTH!

This is an official Microsoft TechNet recognition program, where people such as yourselves can get the recognition you deserve, for the time you've given the community.

If you spend any amount of time crafting an awesome answer to a forum question, then why not get the most back for your efforts, by posting it to TechNet Wiki.

1) Please copy over any solutions you post here to TechNet Wiki.

2) Add a link to it on THE JUNE TECHNET GURU WIKI PAGE, so we know you've contributed

3) Every month, we will highlight your contributions, and select a "Guru of the Month" in each technology.

This is a new initiative, currently only rewarding "textually" in the TechNet blogs, similar to Peter Laker's weekly contributor awards. Once you're "on our radar" and making your mark, you will probably be interviewed for your greatness, and eventually even invited into other TechNet/MSDN circles!

Either way, winning this award in your favored technology can only be good for your career! ;)

All you need to do is find any forum question you have ever answered in this forum (either with a blog post or in the forum thread). Then turn it into a Wiki article in June 2013, and add it to the list on the June TechNet Guru Wiki page! For the May contributions, see TechNet Guru Contributions - May.

For more information on the benefits, recognition points, and glory of posting to TechNet Wiki, please read this sticky note.

Feel free to ask any questions below.

Thanks in ad

June 3rd, 2013 2:48am

Great idea! I have some solutions around automating BizTalk monitoring using WMI and scripts, I'd love to contribute.  Looks like you're missing the link for where to submit: 

The TechNet Guru June competition is announced in this BizTalk forum thread.
Post a link to the TechNet Wiki page of your BizTalk contribution here:

• replace me  

Whoops! :)

Don't think mine will be anything that will win any award, but always glad to share solutions with my colleagues. I wouldn't be where I am if other people weren't so generous with code and tips with me!

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 6th, 2013 10:11am

Great idea! I have some solutions around automating BizTalk monitoring using WMI and scripts, I'd love to contribute.  Looks like you're missing the link for where to submit: 

The TechNet Guru June competition is announced in this BizTalk forum thread.
Post a link to the TechNet Wiki page of your BizTalk contribution here:

• replace me  

Whoops! :)

Don't think mine will be anything that will win any award, but always glad to share solutions with my colleagues. I wouldn't be where I am if other people weren't so generous with code and tips with me!

June 9th, 2013 7:23am

Ah, thanks, I wasn't getting that the bullet point there was a placeholder (pretty silly of me).

Anyway, I just posted a short article on a script to keep your host instances up and running, with an email notification on failure. Hope it's useful to some people, I find in some organizations there's such a divide between developers and admins that nobody gets around to scripting some of the routine administrative tasks.

Put the link on the Technet contributions page, the article itself is here

June 11th, 2013 12:16am

Hi,

Great idea! Can you submit your solution until the end of the month?

Kind regards,

Tomasso Groenendijk

June 20th, 2013 12:10pm

Already done.

Check it out

June 20th, 2013 4:39pm

Hi,

Great idea! Can you submit your solution until the end of the month?

Kind regards,

Tomasso Groenendijk

Yes, any time in June. Or submit for the July competition.

Thanks!

June 29th, 2013 11:10am

Added an article at :

Loop for a specific number of times using Scripting Functiod in BizTalk Map By SAAkhlaq

July 11th, 2013 4:17pm

Added an article at :

Loop for a specific number of times using Scripting Functiod in BizTalk Map By SA

July 11th, 2013 6:21pm

You can find it here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/18211.technet-guru-contributions-july-2013.aspx#BizTalk 
July 11th, 2013 6:22pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics