Anyone know why the Active Deployment part does not display on a maximized Azure Websites Blade
In the Azure Portal I can only see the Active Deployment part of the Azure Websites (web app) blade if it is restored down. When maximized the part does not display. Not sure if it makes a difference but I'm using the Local Git option rather than VSO or any of the other repo offerings. Is there a setting I'm missing?
March 24th, 2015 10:05am

Hi,

Thanks for posting here.

Can we have an image what exactly you are trying to do?

This would help us know the issue for better understanding.

Girish Prajwal

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 24th, 2015 11:50am

Hi Girish,

I stumbled upon the answer to this issue after opening the site on a larger monitor. The "Deployment" portion of the Web App blade is rendering. However it renders too far to the right to actually be visible on the blade. Since it would appear the overflow value on the blade is set to none I am not able to scroll over to see the part and therefore it, in affect, does not appear to render to the user. In the past it would reorganize itself based on the displayable area it had available, but now it does not.

As you can see below I've opened a Web App (websites) default panel and have chosen to not maximize it. Scrolling down a little in the blade I can see the Active Deployment part of the Deployment section of the blade.

Azure Web App Blade showing Active Deployment Part when not maximized.

Once I maximize the blade the Active Deployment blade Part renders too far to the right in the blade to allow it to be visible. And there is not a horizontal scrollbar to allow me to access the items that render to the right. In order to see them in a maximized blade I have to open the page on a higher resolution monitor, or remove a number of parts (to be added back later) or reorganize the blade's sections (thus sacrificing the visibility of other parts). Should there be a horizontal scrollbar that allows me to scroll within a maximized blade?

Web App Blade in maximized view fails to show Active Deployment part on the blade.

March 26th, 2015 8:50am

Hi Darren,

Thank for providing the details.

I request to let us know on which browser are you launching the http://portal.azure.com

I checked on my end and it appeared to be working fantastic. I am using IE-11.

Girish Prajwal

March 26th, 2015 9:39am

I am using IE 11 (specifically - Version 11.0.9600.17633, Update Version: 11.0.16).
March 27th, 2015 10:48am

Some further information regarding this issue.

When the blade is maximized, if I hide the "essentials" portion of the blade such that it is no longer expanded the deployment area comes into view, but the virtual networks area still remains just out of sight. I can see about 10 pixels worth of the networks area on the right.

March 30th, 2015 9:09am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics