Allow remote control option - Network Load Balancer in Terminal servers
Hi There, I was configuring NLB for Terminal servers in my office and came across one option "Allow Remote Control". Can anyone help me to understand why we use this option ? Thank you in advance. Regards, Dhruv
June 10th, 2011 2:09pm

Hi, If the Remote control is enable on the Terminal server, you can monitor the actions of a client logged on to a terminal server by using remote control from another session. Remote control allows you to either observe or actively control a client session. If you choose to actively control a client session, you will be able to input keyboard and mouse actions to the session. You can warn a client that you want to remotely control their session by choosing to display a message on the client that asks permission to view or take part in the session. You can use either Local Users and Groups (for local users) or Active Directory Users and Computers (for domain users) to enable Remote control for a user account. Additional: HOW TO: Use the Terminal Services Remote Control Feature http://support.microsoft.com/kb/232792 Thanks.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 15th, 2011 4:00am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics