Alerts not being sent to email address

I recently set up the following alert for my Azure SQL Database for when the database passed 60MB:

As can be seen, the alert was active yesterday in the grab below

Currently, the database is 83MB as shown below.

I would have expected to get an email to my address, but I didn't get one? I've checked my spam folder/junk mail folders and there is nothing there. Why am I not getting an email?

Paul

August 27th, 2015 9:04pm

Hello? Anyone? Do alerts with email notifications work? Is anyone using them?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 6th, 2015 8:26am

Paul, thank you for reporting this. To help investigate this, can you please share the subscription id, resource (database) name, alert rule name and the rough date-time when the alert was triggered? please send it to azuremondiaghelp@microsoft.com
September 7th, 2015 1:08am

Hi Paul, yes alerts by emails work. We need more info to investigate your issue. I have responded to your original post.
September 7th, 2015 1:10am

For some reason, the alerts go through to my work email address, but not to my gmail address. I thought I checked that, but I must have stuffed it up. I looked in my gmail spam folder, and it wasn't there. I'm happy to leave this one for now as I was able to get the alerts.
  • Marked as answer by phebhardt 6 hours 40 minutes ago
September 8th, 2015 8:37pm

For some reason, the alerts go through to my work email address, but not to my gmail address. I thought I checked that, but I must have stuffed it up. I looked in my gmail spam folder, and it wasn't there. I'm happy to leave this one for now as I was able to get the alerts.
  • Marked as answer by phebhardt 6 hours 30 minutes ago
September 8th, 2015 8:38pm

• Marked as answer by phebhardt Wednesday, September 09, 2015 12:35 AM
September 9th, 2015 12:35am

• Marked as answer by phebhardt Wednesday, September 09, 2015 12:35 AM
September 9th, 2015 12:35am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics