Add Printers Using VB Script
I have deployed AD and add client computers to AD. Some of client computers have shared printers. A single computer is used by many users. All users use all computers as well as they all need to use all shared printers as well. Since adding shared printers to all user accounts in all computers is very difficult, so i used following VB Script for logon. Set WshNetwork = CreateObject("Wscript.Network") WshNetwork.AddWindowsPrinterConnection "\\10.0.3.21\HPLaserJ" WshNetwork.AddWindowsPrinterConnection "\\10.0.3.22\hpLaserJ1320" WshNetwork.AddWindowsPrinterConnection "\\10.0.3.26\HPUniver2055" WshNetwork.AddWindowsPrinterConnection "\\10.0.3.32\LexmarkE" WshNetwork.SetDefaultPrinter "\\10.0.3.21\HPLaserJ" This is working fine. But i face problem when log in to computers that printers is attached. (i'm face problem when logging to 10.0.3.21, 10.0.3.22, 10.0.3.26, 10.0.3.32) Is there any way to ignore directly attached printer and add another 3 printers.
September 13th, 2012 6:36am

Hello KK, I recommend you seek help in concerning printer forum for early responses and forum link is:http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverprint/threads or else wait until any of our MVP/Moderator move this post to concerning forum. Thank you for understanding.Regards, Ravikumar P
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 13th, 2012 10:04am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics