Add Custom Field not to all Incidents but in specific IR,SR template

Hello, Dear Colleagues.

With this manual: Adding a Custom Property to a Form Support Group Property for Problem Form Example, I have added similarly custom field List Picker to Incident Form. 

But now this custom field is default field for all new incident. How can I add custom field just in specific incident request or service offering (for example, Printer Repair service offering for Self-Service portal).

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

April 22nd, 2015 8:20am

Hi,

No, you can't. However, you can develop a custom control that can show/hide  a specific ListPicker control in the form. But it might be a time-consuming task and I'm not sure it's worth the result.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 22nd, 2015 8:51am

Marat - why couldn't you extend the class and add a custom form, seal the management pack and import? I ask since I do this regularly for SCSM customizations.

Fapw - I'm referring to what is similarly described here on my blog: http://scsmmercenary.blogspot.com/2015/04/employee-management-part-2.html

April 22nd, 2015 10:39am

Marat, Adam, thanks for your answers.

I'll check the link tomorrow.

Maybe you can advise something in such case.

I want to add in SMPortal Request Offering for Printer Repairing, Refill Cartridges with custom fields - Branch Office and Printer Model. I've decided to use Service Request (not Incident) form. 

What I did:

1). With Authoring Tool added custom fields - Branch Office and Printer Model to Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.Applications.ServiceRequest.Forms.ServiceRequestForm + custom Lists.

2). Created in Library \ Templates Service Request Class Template.

3). Created Request Offering, linked to Service Offering

Now thru SCSM Console I'am able to create SR with custom fields.

Also appropriate Request Offering shown im SMPortal. But I'm getting error while trying to create an SR.

Can you help me with that?

Thanks.

• Edited by fapw 15 hours 41 minutes ago
April 22nd, 2015 11:31am

I want to add in SMPortal Request Offering for Printer Repairing, Refill Cartridges with custom fields - Branch Office and Printer Model. I've decided to use Service Request (not Incident) form. 

What I did:

1). With Authoring Tool added custom fields - Branch Office and Printer Model to Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.Applications.ServiceRequest.Forms.ServiceRequestForm + custom Lists.

Also appropriate Request Offering shown im SMPortal. But I'm getting error while trying to create an SR.

Thanks.

• Edited by fapw Wednesday, April 22, 2015 3:33 PM
April 22nd, 2015 3:30pm

What I did:

Thanks.

What I did:

Thanks.

What I did:

Thanks.

What I did:

Thanks.

What I did:

Thanks.

I clearly just put this together - devving for the OOB SharePoint solution presents some significant hurdles due to SP and Silverlight. HTML5 version of the site is a request on connect.microsoft.com here

That said, I'm with Marat now. That's a rather uphill looking challenge.

To your above question though, that seems entirely do-able if not is the entire point of the customizations of SCSM - creating and presenting said lists on a Request Offering. I can't get a larger and clear view of the error can you copy n paste or upload a new image?

April 22nd, 2015 11:54pm

Hello, Adam.

Thanks for your reply.

By googling error I found the article and problem solved by restarting Web Analytics Service on SP server.

But now I have another problem (SCSM is endless fount of error, even if all is done according with manuals).

I have updated appropriate Library \ List I mapped to Request Offering and it is updated in SCSM Console:

and not updated in SMPortal:

This problem can not be solved by restarting Web Analytics Service on SP server or Unpublish - Publish SR again in Console.  

P.S. SOLVED by relaunching SCSMWebContentServer. Moreover, each time updating corresponding library \ Lists need to relaunch SCSMWebContentServer. I like SCSM more and more))
  • Edited by fapw 17 hours 18 minutes ago
April 23rd, 2015 4:03am

Hello, Adam. 

Thanks for your link, did according to your articles.

And now while trying to create Library \ Template with created Class SCSM Console hangs every time. 

Did you met such a problem, do you have some assumptions?

Thanks.

P.S. I found that I have not added the TypeProjections, but I can't find "TypeProjections" string in my unsealed MP.  I have added only one Property thru "Create Property" and did not "Create Relationship". Could it be a problem?

• Edited by fapw 15 hours 40 minutes ago
April 23rd, 2015 7:41am

Hello, Adam.

Thanks for your reply.

By googling error I found the article and problem solved by restarting Web Analytics Service on SP server.

But now I have another problem (SCSM is endless fount of error, even if all is done according with manuals).

I have updated appropriate Library \ List I mapped to Request Offering and it is updated in SCSM Console:

This problem can not be solved by restarting Web Analytics Service on SP server or Unpublish - Publish SR again in Console.  

P.S. SOLVED by relaunching SCSMWebContentServer. Moreover, each time updating corresponding library \ Lists need to relaunch SCSMWebContentServer. I like SCSM more and more))
  • Edited by fapw Thursday, April 23, 2015 1:57 PM
April 23rd, 2015 8:03am

Hello, Adam.

Thanks for your reply.

Hello, Adam.

Thanks for your reply.

Hello, Adam.

Thanks for your reply.

Hello, Adam.

Thanks for your reply.

Hello, Adam.

Thanks for your reply.

Hello, Adam. 

And now while trying to create Library \ Template with created Class SCSM Console hangs every time. 

Thanks.

P.S. I found that I have not added the TypeProjections, but I can't find "TypeProjections" string in my unsealed MP.  I have added only one Property thru "Create Property" and did not "Create Relationship". Could it be a problem?

• Edited by fapw Thursday, April 23, 2015 3:34 PM
April 23rd, 2015 11:41am

Hello, Adam. 

Thanks.

Hello, Adam. 

Thanks.

Hello, Adam. 

Thanks.

Hello, Adam. 

Thanks.

Hello, Adam. 

Thanks.

Two follow up questions then...

1. What UR are you on? (probably has far less to do with this, but I am curious)
2. Assuming you followed along my link along, eventually you will haveto seal that management pack. Never the less if you're open to sharing I'll gladly take a look at your mgmt pack.

April 24th, 2015 12:52am

Hello, Adam.

Thanks for your question.

1). We're using SCSM 2012 R2 7.5.3079.0

2). Yes, I've sealed MP. I've added [Cartridge Model] List Picker below the [Area] stanrard List Picker.

Here's a link to created xml.

Thanks for your help, Adam.

• Edited by fapw 38 minutes ago
April 24th, 2015 2:18am

Hello, Adam.

2). Yes, I've sealed MP. I've added [Cartridge Model] List Picker below the [Area] standard List Picker.

Here's a link to MP generated by Authoring Tool.

P.S. Here is link for manually edited MP - tried to add Aliases and TypeProjections, then sealed and created .mpb. Then imported to SCSM. But still get error "System.ArgumentException: propertyName" in Operations Manager event log. And Console crashes when trying to create Library \ Template with created Class CartridgeModel for for future use in Request offering.

Found this article about such error, but PS Scripts executed UNTIL I imported Custom MP. After importing I'm getting errors in PS:

Get-SCSMForm : The requested objects had an unknown management pack.
At C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Desktop\Get-SCSMFormByClassName.ps1:5 char:9
+ $form = Get-SCSMForm | ? { $allIds.Keys -contains $_.Target.Id}
+         ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [Get-SCSMForm], InconsistentDataException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.InconsistentDataException,SMLets.GetSCSMFormCommand

Index operation failed; the array index evaluated to null.
At C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Desktop\Get-SCSMFormByClassName.ps1:8 char:12
+     return $allIds[$form.Target.Id]
+            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (:) [], RuntimeException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NullArrayIndex

• Edited by fapw 13 hours 41 minutes ago
April 24th, 2015 6:18am

Hello, Adam.

2). Yes, I've sealed MP. I've added [Cartridge Model] List Picker below the [Area] standard List Picker.

P.S. Here is link for manually edited MP - tried to add Aliases and TypeProjections, then sealed and created .mpb. Then imported to SCSM. But still get error "System.ArgumentException: propertyName" in Operations Manager event log. And Console crashes when trying to create Library \ Template with created Class CartridgeModel for for future use in Request offering.

Found this article about such error, but PS Scripts executed UNTIL I imported Custom MP. After importing I'm getting errors in PS:

+         ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [Get-SCSMForm], InconsistentDataException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.InconsistentDataException,SMLets.GetSCSMFormCommand

• Edited by fapw Friday, April 24, 2015 5:33 PM

Hello, Adam.

+         ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Adam.

+         ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Adam.

+         ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Adam.

+         ~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're certainly on the right track, this comes down to TypeProjections - something you'll absolutely want to start getting familiar with. I was about to start typing a quick post when I found a related said post exists out on the interwebs (https://dynamicdatacenter.wordpress.com/2012/10/03/add-custom-service-request-forms-in-servicemanager2012/). So, you can do it manually or you can create a relationship and this XML gets built for you. It certainly makes it a bit easier in terms of XML hacking when you're getting started too (i.e. copying and pasting the relationships)

That said, I built a version of your management pack including a relationship (Configuration Item -> Printers) so you can get back to building and spend less time troubleshooting some of these quirks. You can copy and paste the following to an XML file, seal it to make it an MP and then bundle to a MPB with the ServiceRequestForm dll.

<ManagementPack ContentReadable="true" SchemaVersion="2.0" OriginalSchemaVersion="1.1" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">
  <Manifest>
    <Identity>
      <ID>BranchPrinters</ID>
      <Version>1.0.0.5</Version>
    </Identity>
    <Name>BranchPrinters</Name>
    <References>
      <Reference Alias="System">
        <ID>System.Library</ID>
        <Version>7.5.8501.0</Version>
        <PublicKeyToken>31bf3856ad364e35</PublicKeyToken>
      </Reference>
      <Reference Alias="Console">
        <ID>Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.UI.Console</ID>
        <Version>7.5.3079.0</Version>
      </Reference>
      <Reference Alias="Alias_48e2011a_96d4_42e2_9a09_7e0da882a6f3">
        <ID>System.WorkItem.ServiceRequest.Library</ID>
      </Reference>
      <Reference Alias="Alias_6e472436_00bc_4ca4_bff5_ffd041972427">
        <ID>Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.UI.Authoring</ID>
      </Reference>
      <Reference Alias="WorkItem">
        <ID>System.WorkItem.Library</ID>
        <Version>7.5.2905.0</Version>
      </Reference>
      <Reference Alias="SupportingItem">
        <ID>System.SupportingItem.Library</ID>
      </Reference>
      <Reference Alias="CoreKnowledge">
        <ID>System.Knowledge.Library</ID>
      </Reference>
      <Reference Alias="Catalog">
        <ID>System.ServiceCatalog.Library</ID>
      </Reference>
    </References>
  </Manifest>
  <TypeDefinitions>
    <EntityTypes>
      <ClassTypes>
        <ClassType ID="ServiceRequestBranchPrinters" Accessibility="Public" Abstract="false" Base="Alias_48e2011a_96d4_42e2_9a09_7e0da882a6f3!System.WorkItem.ServiceRequest" Hosted="false" Singleton="false" Extension="false">
          <Property ID="Branches" Type="enum" AutoIncrement="false" Key="false" CaseSensitive="false" MaxLength="256" MinLength="0" Required="false" Scale="0" EnumType="Branches" />
          <Property ID="PrinterModels" Type="enum" AutoIncrement="false" Key="false" CaseSensitive="false" MaxLength="256" MinLength="0" Required="false" Scale="0" EnumType="PrinterModels" />
        </ClassType>
      </ClassTypes>
      <RelationshipTypes>
        <RelationshipType ID="Printer" Accessibility="Public" Abstract="false" Base="System!System.Reference">
          <Source ID="Source_facee4a3_7203_41bd_87d4_e30123445605" MinCardinality="0" MaxCardinality="2147483647" Type="ServiceRequestBranchPrinters" />
          <Target ID="Target_8100dcd2_9c0a_42d1_9746_735a6e9ec302" MinCardinality="0" MaxCardinality="1" Type="System!System.Printer" />
        </RelationshipType>
      </RelationshipTypes>
      <EnumerationTypes>
        <EnumerationValue ID="Branches" Accessibility="Public" />
        <EnumerationValue ID="PrinterModels" Accessibility="Public" />
      </EnumerationTypes>
      <TypeProjections>
        <TypeProjection ID="ServiceRequestBranchPrinterForm_TypeProjection" Accessibility="Public" Type="ServiceRequestBranchPrinters">
          <Component Path="$Context/Path[Relationship='Printer']$" Alias="ComponentAlias_3ae38849_26ce_4c7c_86b4_6b6201aba2f3" />
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemAssignedToUser']$" Alias="AssignedTo" />
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemClosedByUser']$" Alias="ClosedBy" />
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemCreatedByUser']$" Alias="CreatedBy" />
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemAffectedUser']$" Alias="AffectedUser" />
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemRelatesToConfigItem']$" Alias="RelatedConfigItems" />
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemAboutConfigItem']$" Alias="AboutConfigItem" />
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemAboutConfigItem' TypeConstraint='System!System.Service']$" Alias="AffectedServices" />
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemRelatesToWorkItem']$" Alias="RelatedWorkItems">
            <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemAssignedToUser']$" Alias="RelatedWorkItemAssignedTo" />
          </Component>
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemRelatesToWorkItem' SeedRole='Target']$" Alias="RelatedWorkItemSource">
            <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemAssignedToUser']$" Alias="RelatedWorkItemAssignedTo" />
          </Component>
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemHasFileAttachment']$" Alias="FileAttachments">
            <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='SupportingItem!System.FileAttachmentAddedByUser']$" Alias="FileAttachmentAddedBy" />
          </Component>
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='CoreKnowledge!System.EntityLinksToKnowledgeDocument']$" Alias="RelatedKnowledgeArticles" />
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='Catalog!System.WorkItemRelatesToRequestOffering']$" Alias="RelatedRequestOffering" />
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemHasActionLog' TypeConstraint='WorkItem!System.WorkItem.TroubleTicket.ActionLog']$" Alias="ActionLog" />
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemHasCommentLog' TypeConstraint='WorkItem!System.WorkItem.TroubleTicket.AnalystCommentLog']$" Alias="AnalystCommentLog" />
          <Component Path="$Target/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemHasCommentLog' TypeConstraint='WorkItem!System.WorkItem.TroubleTicket.UserCommentLog']$" Alias="EndUserCommentLog" />
        </TypeProjection>
      </TypeProjections>
    </EntityTypes>
  </TypeDefinitions>
  <Categories>
    <Category ID="BranchPrinters.Category" Value="Console!Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.ManagementPack">
      <ManagementPackName>BranchPrinters</ManagementPackName>
      <ManagementPackVersion>1.0.0.0</ManagementPackVersion>
    </Category>
    <Category ID="CategoryId_11239275_bd51_4b5e_8038_f4c4f5c0835d" Target="Branches" Value="Alias_6e472436_00bc_4ca4_bff5_ffd041972427!Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.UI.Authoring.EnumerationViewTasks" />
    <Category ID="CategoryId_882c009d_9a50_4455_aff6_8b715edeb5b0" Target="Branches" Value="System!VisibleToUser" />
    <Category ID="CategoryId_e5352c5e_4c1b_4833_a5e0_bf9dd1bd42cd" Target="PrinterModels" Value="Alias_6e472436_00bc_4ca4_bff5_ffd041972427!Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.UI.Authoring.EnumerationViewTasks" />
    <Category ID="CategoryId_7fe9aacc_43b5_4dbc_b57e_223e579fa613" Target="PrinterModels" Value="System!VisibleToUser" />
  </Categories>
  <Presentation>
    <Forms>
      <Form ID="ServiceRequestBranchPrinterForm" Accessibility="Public" Target="ServiceRequestBranchPrinterForm_TypeProjection" Assembly="Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.Applications.ServiceRequest.Forms" TypeName="Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.Applications.ServiceRequest.Forms.ServiceRequestForm">
        <Category>Form</Category>
        <Customization>
          <AddControl Parent="srFormTabControl" Assembly="PresentationFramework, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Type="System.Windows.Controls.TabItem" Left="377.5" Top="15" Right="0" Bottom="0" Row="0" Column="0" />
          <PropertyChange Object="TabItem_1" Property="Header">
            <NewValue>Printer Information</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <AddControl Parent="Grid_1" Assembly="Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.SMControls, Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Type="Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.WpfControls.ListPicker" Left="162.5" Top="63" Right="385" Bottom="827" Row="0" Column="0" />
          <PropertyChange Object="ListPicker_1" Property="HorizontalAlignment">
            <NewValue>Left</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="ListPicker_1" Property="Margin">
            <NewValue>162.5,63,0,827</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="ListPicker_1" Property="VerticalAlignment">
            <NewValue>Top</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="ListPicker_1" Property="Margin">
            <NewValue>162.5,63,0,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <AddControl Parent="Grid_1" Assembly="PresentationFramework, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Type="System.Windows.Controls.Label" Left="95.5" Top="62" Right="552" Bottom="826" Row="0" Column="0" />
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_1" Property="HorizontalAlignment">
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_1" Property="Margin">
            <NewValue>95.5,62,0,826</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_1" Property="VerticalAlignment">
            <NewValue>Top</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>95.5,62,0,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <Move X="13" Y="-1">
            <Element Name="Label_1" />
          </Move>
            <NewValue>82.5,63,565,825</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>82.5,63,0,825</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>82.5,63,0,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_1" Property="FlowDirection">
            <NewValue>RightToLeft</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="ListPicker_1" Property="ParentCategoryId">
            <NewValue>61909694-0d19-fb73-1a24-4f327facb268</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyBindingChange Object="ListPicker_1" Property="SelectedItem">
            <NewBinding Enabled="True" Path="PrinterModels" Mode="TwoWay" BindsDirectlyToSource="False" UpdateSourceTrigger="PropertyChanged" />
          </PropertyBindingChange>
          <Move X="21.8066666666666" Y="2.48000000000002">
          </Move>
            <NewValue>60.6933333333334,60.52,587,827</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>60.6933333333334,60.52,0,827</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>60.6933333333334,60.52,0,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyBindingChange Object="Label_1" Property="Content">
            <NewBinding Enabled="False" />
          </PropertyBindingChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_1" Property="Content">
            <NewValue>Printer Model</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <Move X="-0.193333333333385" Y="-2">
          </Move>
            <NewValue>60.8866666666668,62.52,587,825</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>60.8866666666668,62.52,0,825</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>60.8866666666668,62.52,0,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <AddControl Parent="Grid_1" Assembly="PresentationFramework, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Type="System.Windows.Controls.Label" Left="96.5" Top="112" Right="551" Bottom="776" Row="0" Column="0" />
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_2" Property="HorizontalAlignment">
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_2" Property="Margin">
            <NewValue>96.5,112,0,776</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_2" Property="VerticalAlignment">
            <NewValue>Top</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>96.5,112,0,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <Move X="35.8066666666666" Y="24.52">
            <Element Name="Label_2" />
          </Move>
            <NewValue>60.6933333333334,87.48,587,800</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>60.6933333333334,87.48,0,800</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>60.6933333333334,87.48,0,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyBindingChange Object="Label_2" Property="Content">
          </PropertyBindingChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_2" Property="Content">
            <NewValue>Branch</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <AddControl Parent="Grid_1" Assembly="Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.SMControls, Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Type="Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.WpfControls.ListPicker" Left="185.5" Top="93" Right="362" Bottom="797" Row="0" Column="0" />
          <PropertyChange Object="ListPicker_2" Property="Width">
            <NewValue>Auto</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="ListPicker_2" Property="VerticalAlignment">
            <NewValue>Top</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="ListPicker_2" Property="Margin">
            <NewValue>185.5,93,362,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <Move X="23" Y="-5">
            <Element Name="ListPicker_2" />
          </Move>
            <NewValue>162.5,98,385,792</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="ListPicker_2" Property="HorizontalAlignment">
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>162.5,98,0,792</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="ListPicker_2" Property="Width">
            <NewValue>180.5</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>162.5,98,0,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <Move X="-0.193333333333385" Y="-8.51999999999998">
          </Move>
            <NewValue>60.8866666666668,96,587,792</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>60.8866666666668,96,0,792</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>60.8866666666668,96,0,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="ListPicker_2" Property="ParentCategoryId">
            <NewValue>20d8a660-29aa-9470-2139-555f9938d114</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyBindingChange Object="ListPicker_2" Property="SelectedItem">
            <NewBinding Enabled="True" Path="Branches" Mode="TwoWay" BindsDirectlyToSource="False" UpdateSourceTrigger="PropertyChanged" />
          </PropertyBindingChange>
          <Move X="0" Y="-2">
          </Move>
            <NewValue>60.8866666666668,98,587,790</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>60.8866666666668,98,0,790</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>60.8866666666668,98,0,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_2" Property="FlowDirection">
          </PropertyChange>
          <AddControl Parent="Grid_1" Assembly="Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.SMControls, Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Type="Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.WpfControls.SingleInstancePicker" Left="211.5" Top="163" Right="336" Bottom="709" Row="0" Column="0" />
          <PropertyChange Object="SingleInstancePicker_1" Property="Width">
            <NewValue>Auto</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="SingleInstancePicker_1" Property="VerticalAlignment">
            <NewValue>Top</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="SingleInstancePicker_1" Property="Margin">
            <NewValue>211.5,163,336,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <Move X="47" Y="16">
            <Element Name="SingleInstancePicker_1" />
          </Move>
            <NewValue>164.5,147,383,725</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="SingleInstancePicker_1" Property="HorizontalAlignment">
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>164.5,147,0,725</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="SingleInstancePicker_1" Property="Width">
            <NewValue>180.5</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>164.5,147,0,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="SingleInstancePicker_1" Property="BaseClassId">
            <NewValue>319e665c-8db5-c06b-fd4b-93991942e429</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyBindingChange Object="SingleInstancePicker_1" Property="Instance">
            <NewBinding Enabled="True" Path="ComponentAlias_3ae38849_26ce_4c7c_86b4_6b6201aba2f3" Mode="TwoWay" BindsDirectlyToSource="False" UpdateSourceTrigger="PropertyChanged" />
          </PropertyBindingChange>
          <AddControl Parent="Grid_1" Assembly="PresentationFramework, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Type="System.Windows.Controls.Label" Left="86.5" Top="158" Right="561" Bottom="730" Row="0" Column="0" />
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_3" Property="HorizontalAlignment">
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_3" Property="Margin">
            <NewValue>86.5,158,0,730</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_3" Property="VerticalAlignment">
            <NewValue>Top</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>86.5,158,0,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <Move X="26" Y="2">
            <Element Name="Label_3" />
          </Move>
            <NewValue>60.5,156,587,732</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>60.5,156,0,732</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
            <NewValue>60.5,156,0,0</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_3" Property="FlowDirection">
          </PropertyChange>
          <PropertyBindingChange Object="Label_3" Property="Content">
          </PropertyBindingChange>
          <PropertyChange Object="Label_3" Property="Content">
            <NewValue>Printer</NewValue>
          </PropertyChange>
        </Customization>
      </Form>
    </Forms>
  </Presentation>
  <LanguagePacks>
    <LanguagePack ID="ENU" IsDefault="true">
      <DisplayStrings>
        <DisplayString ElementID="BranchPrinters">
          <Name>BranchPrinters</Name>
        </DisplayString>
        <DisplayString ElementID="ServiceRequestBranchPrinters">
          <Name>Service Request, Branch Printers</Name>
          <Description>This class inherits from Service Request to define Branch Printers</Description>
        </DisplayString>
        <DisplayString ElementID="Branches">
          <Name>Branch List</Name>
          <Description>Contains a list of branches within the organization</Description>
        </DisplayString>
        <DisplayString ElementID="ServiceRequestBranchPrinters" SubElementID="Branches">
          <Name>Branches</Name>
        </DisplayString>
        <DisplayString ElementID="ServiceRequestBranchPrinters" SubElementID="PrinterModels">
          <Name>PrinterModels</Name>
        </DisplayString>
        <DisplayString ElementID="PrinterModels">
          <Name>Printer Model List</Name>
          <Description>Contains a list of printers featured throughout the organization</Description>
        </DisplayString>
        <DisplayString ElementID="ServiceRequestBranchPrinterForm">
          <Name>ServiceRequestBranchPrinterForm</Name>
          <Description>Specify your form description.</Description>
        </DisplayString>
        <DisplayString ElementID="Printer">
          <Name>Printer</Name>
        </DisplayString>
        <DisplayString ElementID="Printer" SubElementID="Source_facee4a3_7203_41bd_87d4_e30123445605">
          <Name>Source_facee4a3_7203_41bd_87d4_e30123445605</Name>
        </DisplayString>
        <DisplayString ElementID="Printer" SubElementID="Target_8100dcd2_9c0a_42d1_9746_735a6e9ec302">
          <Name>Target_8100dcd2_9c0a_42d1_9746_735a6e9ec302</Name>
        </DisplayString>
      </DisplayStrings>
    </LanguagePack>
  </LanguagePacks>
  <Resources>
    <Assembly ID="Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.Applications.ServiceRequest.Forms" Accessibility="Public" FileName="Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.Applications.ServiceRequest.Forms.dll" HasNullStream="false" QualifiedName="Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.Applications.ServiceRequest.Forms, Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />
  </Resources>
</ManagementPack>

April 25th, 2015 6:01pm

Hello, Adam.

Thank for your involvement in my problem.

Now I'll try and write the results.

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

April 27th, 2015 2:43am

Hello, Adam.

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Awesome, Adam!!!

It's perfect. Works!!! Also thanks to link privided by you, I've made my form work. But you proposal to create new "Tab Item" I like more.

Thank you very much!!!

P.S.S. My problem was that values on screen below was not equal. I've corrected that and it worked.

• Edited by fapw 23 hours 5 minutes ago
April 27th, 2015 6:41am

Hello, Adam.

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Awesome, Adam!!!

It's perfect. Works!!! Also thanks to link privided by you, I've made my form work. But you proposal to create new "Tab Item" I like more.

Thank you very much!!!

P.S.S. My problem was that values on screen below was not equal. I've corrected that and it worked.

• Edited by fapw Monday, April 27, 2015 8:08 AM

Hello, Adam.

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Awesome, Adam!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Hello, Adam.

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Awesome, Adam!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Hello, Adam.

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Awesome, Adam!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Hello, Adam.

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Awesome, Adam!!!

Thank you very much!!!

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics