Accidentially removed Office 365 Integration - How to re-install??
I mistakenly disabled Office 365 Integration on Windows Server Essentials 2012 R2 and can not determine how to re-install it.  Under Home - Services - Integrate with Microsoft Office 365 it shows N/A and is not selectable. How can I re-enable it?
March 22nd, 2014 2:56am

Can you say how you disabled it?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 24th, 2014 10:45am

This is a home server with only a handful of computers attached.  Email services are thru Office 365 with a custom domain name.  For some reason I was getting a ton of errors saying problems with Office 365 Integration and the Help Screen suggested to disable and re-enable.  I disabled through the Essentials Server, but when I went back to re-enable as the suggests show, its not an option - instead shows N/A. 

March 24th, 2014 2:34pm

If you go into a PowerShell window, running as administrator can you enter the following:

Enable-O365Integration 

It will prompt you for your username and password.

Hopefully it will work, or give you a better error than N/A

March 25th, 2014 9:12am

This may be of help to a future reader of this post.

I just had this issue myself and ran the command suggested by Robert but it returned an error after completing the username and password field.

Enable-O365Integration : Credential cannot be authenticated.

I found that Integrate with Azure Active Directory was still enabled in the dashboard. When I disabled it the Integrate with Microsoft Office 365 was then set to Disabled instead of N/A and it was possible to then to rerun the Integration Wizard.

Thanks to Robert for steering me in the right direction.

• Proposed as answer by StapleBench Thursday, September 18, 2014 10:14 PM
August 13th, 2014 1:47pm

In powershell running the command:

Enable-O365Integration

It comes back with

Enable-O365Integration : Internet not connected
At line:1 char:1
+ Enable-O365Integration
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (:) [Enable-O365Integration], O365ConfigureException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : InvalidInvoke,Microsoft.WindowsServerSolutions.O365Integration.EnableO365IntegrationPSCm
   dlet

I got past the error by disabling Azure integration which then let me integrate with Office365 again instead of N/A, but wanted to know how to let powershell connect to the internet?  

September 18th, 2014 10:18pm

Staple Bench,

How did you disable Azure Integration?  I have the timeout occurring too when using Enable-O365Integration.

January 28th, 2015 1:09pm

I also disabled O365 Integration because Server Admin account was not connected.

I used Power Shell (as Administrator) to attempt to re-enable.

When I put in credentials for my O365 ProPlu Admin account (which opens o365 portal OK), I get error message that credentials failed.

I suspect the problem is that my original O365 Small Business Premium account is still the only account that the server can see.  I changed to o365 PROPLUS, which works fine, but does not correctly authenticate with whatever account the server thinks I have.

Thus I am still unable to make the server and O365 ProPlus play together.  This seems to be some licensing disconnect that I don't know how to fix.

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

May 9th, 2015 6:09pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics