A computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7 stops responding randomly
A computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7 stops responding randomly http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2265716 I tried to install the hotfix, but it said the update is not applicable to your system. Don't understand why it won't apply the hotfix. I am running Server 2008 r2 sp1. The article descibes it pretty close. The server randomly hangs and you can't login in local or remotely. Help would be majorly appreciated as this is becoming a problem. Also, when is the sp2 coming out? Thanks in advance.
January 17th, 2012 11:05pm

I looked on one 2008 R2 SP1 and the files on disk are newer so that's why it's not applicable. Rumors are mid 2012 for SP2 Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows]
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 19th, 2012 10:05pm

Ok. So is there any other hotfixes or maybe another answer to my question above??? This is still a problem!!!
January 20th, 2012 9:40am

I'd start a new thread. The response was to why not applicable. Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows]
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 20th, 2012 9:55pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics