AT service tasks in server task scheduler
Hi, I saw AT 0, AT1,.....AT n Tasks in windows server 2008 R2 Application Server. can i delete those events?Dhakshinamoorthy Balasubramanian
November 16th, 2011 8:44am

Hi, What are the applications running in this Server? this may be some backup jobs automatically created by any of installed application. Seems to be programmed to run every hour. Check the application that it runs in task properties. if it's a known application, you may have to keep it as it is. If not, you can remove and run a scan for possible Virus attack. Thamara.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 16th, 2011 9:02am

Hi, What are the applications running in this Server? this may be some backup jobs automatically created by any of installed application. Seems to be programmed to run every hour. Check the application that it runs in task properties. if it's a known application, you may have to keep it as it is. If not, you can remove and run a scan for possible Virus attack. Thamara.
November 16th, 2011 4:52pm

Hi, I have SQL Server 2008. I backup the differential database backup every one hour through batch file.Dhakshinamoorthy Balasubramanian
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 22nd, 2011 2:53am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics