ASP.Net application pages not loading
Hi everybody,I'm facing a problem where my ASP.Net application loads on IE on Win2k8 Server, using FrameSet, sometimes the page is able to load, and sometimes it is not able to load.Is there any security on Win2k8 Server that is preventing my page from loading properly?Thanks!
November 21st, 2007 6:49am

Hi, This is not an answer to your question, Leecs, just a vaguely related observation I want to report. In all forms of NT 6/ Vista that I've run (including Server 2008), there areproblems with loading ".ASP" pages, even when not on the web. The example I've run into is using a program that loads .PDF docs viaa script on an .ASP page. The OS reacts bytelling you itdoesn't recognize the ".ASP" extension and then asks you to choose the program to open it with. It won't open via a .PDF reader, so you're stuck, unable to open the file. The specific program I've experienced this in is StellarPhoenix Windows Data Recovery, attempting to preview recovered PDF docs. http://www.stellarinfo.com/file-recovery-software.htm a.k.a.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 16th, 2008 6:07pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics