APM For MVC Based Applications

Hi...I was configuring APM for MVC based applications initially i was stucked with discovering the application itself under IIS 7.0 web application inventory since APM looks for an .aspx extension in the root directory of that application and MVC based application does not have that extension.In order to resolve it i overrided the below mentioned discovery rule,

Discover all directories as ASP .NET Web application and enabled it by setting its override value to True,

After that i could see required application under IIS 7.0 web application inventory  and i started configuring APM there i have selected the required application and targeted it on a group of servers hosting that applications, restarted the IIS and APM agent is working fine on all applications servers, But its not gathering any performance data for that application.

When i looked for some errors i found one in SCOM console and it says about the empty group i.e, the group which is scoped for monitoring above application does not have any servers or the servers that are the member of this group does not have the applications hosted in it.

July 28th, 2015 5:57pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics