AD User Account Deleted and Recreated Problems
I have a server2k3 standard SP2 native environment with Exchange 2k3 SP2. One of our AD users was deleted, and recreated with a different username but same email address by exhcnage policy of firstname.lastname@ I am having all kinds of trouble now with correct mail delivery and mobile device email access. Is there some way to clean up this user account to get it working correctly again? Any help is greatly appreciated!
February 5th, 2010 8:04pm

Hi Millwardrm, As far as I know, you can clean up or modify user account email address in ADUC's E-mail Address page. Sometimes when you deleted a user and recreated the user, his exchange email address might not be exist. You can go to Exchange System Manage -> Recipient Update Service -> update the service inside. As the issue is more related to Exchange Server, I would also suggest that you initiate a new thread in our Exchange forum for better and accurate answer to the question. The community members and support professionals there are more familiar with Exchange Server and can help you in a more efficient way.For your convenience, I have listed the Forum link below: Exchange Server http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/exchangeserver Best regards,Wilson JiaThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 8th, 2010 6:47am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics