AD RMS and SCP
hi, i want to install AD RMS on server 2008 R2 Enterprise edition. But, don't see SCP settings screen when i install this role. and -------------------------------------------------------------- Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) was not able to retrieve the certificate hierarchy. -------------------------------------------------------------- But what is false ? ------------------------------------------------------------- Warning: Windows automatic updating is not enabled. To ensure that your newly-installed role or feature is automatically updated, turn on Windows Update in Control Panel. Active Directory Rights Management Services: Installation succeeded with errors Error: Attempt to configure Active Directory Rights Management Server failed. The AD RMS installation could not determine the certificate hierarchy. If the AD RMS service connection point (SCP) you need to use is registered in Active Directory but is not valid, revise it to make it valid, or create a new SCP, and install AD RMS again. at Microsoft.RightsManagementServices.Configuration.LicensingServerSelfEnrollment.DecideCertificateHierarchy() at Microsoft.RightsManagementServices.Configuration.CertificationServerSelfEnrollment.Enroll(EnrolleeServerInformation enrolleeInformation, EnrolleeRevocationInformation revocationInformation, String certificateDisplayName, String cspName, String keyContainerName) at Microsoft.RightsManagementServices.Configuration.ProvisioningBase.Enroll() at Microsoft.RightsManagementServices.Configuration.ProvisioningBase.Run() at Microsoft.RightsManagementServices.Configuration.ProvisionerBase.DoProvision() at Microsoft.RightsManagementServices.Configuration.ProvisionerHelper.Run(OperationType operationType, Object data) at Microsoft.RightsManagementServices.Configuration.CmdLineHandler.Run() Remove and re-install AD RMS to attempt provisioning again. Warning: Before you can administer AD RMS on this server, you must log off and log on again. The following role services were installed: Active Directory Rights Management Server Web Server (IIS): Installation succeeded ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why i can't SCP settings screen when install the role ?
June 4th, 2010 3:56pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics