AD 2008 Technical Controls
dears, good day for you , kindly i need a list of technical controls from security point of view for the AD 2008 . regards
January 31st, 2011 1:45am

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 06:40:51 +0000, zayadeen wrote: kindly i need a list of technical controls from security point of view for the AD 2008 . Sorry but that's a really vague question, you're going to have to be a lot more specific. Paul Adare MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager http://www.identit.ca Random access is the optimum of the mass storages.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 31st, 2011 1:50am

what i need exactly : 1- Technical controls to be applied when i am going to migrate AD 2003 to AD 2008.( points i should consider when tunning AD 2008 ) 2- Security constraints /controls to ensure that my system configurations are immune . ex. i have some technical controls for AD 2003 ** Account Management 1- Control Statement: Membership to the DNSAdmins group should be restricted 2-Universal groups should be used to define functional groups that span domains. ** Baseline Security 1- The user ticket lifetime should be set to span the normal user logon time to the system. 2- Only administrators should have the ability to schedule jobs. ............. regardsZayadeen
January 31st, 2011 1:58am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics