ADRMS - Licensing Cluster - Security Appliance
My current working configuration is this: an appliance handling the CSP, an database server and an AD RMS Server that is both the RMS server and licensing server. What I would like to do at this point is remove the licensing server from the AD RMS server, and create clustered AD RMS licensing servers. I followed the technet steps for AD RMS licensing only cluster deployment steo by step guide and installed another database server, however at this point i am slightly confused. It says to create the AD RMS role on the new licensing cluster server. When i do this, will this take over the handling of the CSP? Any help on this design would be greatly appreciated!
March 26th, 2010 7:41pm

Hi ,ADRMS contains different componets which needs to be understood and then evaluate the design.You could opt for the licensing cluster only if you have users requesting for different templates . This licensing server will give the user licenses and publishing licenses and the licensing cluster has its own heirarchy of managing certs.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 15th, 2010 12:26pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics