ADFS Problem

Hello, 

I just created an ADFS server on Windows 08R2 and have problems with the authentication. i made some claims for email authentication but nothing works, nothing happens, just an error to access to the website and the logs send me this: 

event:364

An error occurred during a passive request to the federation server. 
additional data 
Exception Details:

System.NullReferenceException
System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
System.Management.ManagementObject.Initialize(Boolean getObject)
System.Management.ManagementBaseObject.get_Properties()
System.Management.ManagementBaseObject.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
System.Management.ManagementBaseObject.get_Item(String propertyName)
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.PassiveWmiUtility.SettingsObject.get_Item(String propertyName)
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.PassiveWmiUtility.IsProxy()
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.PassivePolicyManager..ctor()
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.FederationPassiveAuthentication.GetIssuerFriendlyName().     

If someone can help me pls, i'm blocked on this problem. 

Thanks 

April 14th, 2014 4:22pm

I found the solution for that by using a cmd: appcmd set apppool /apppool.nap:APPPOOL /enable 32bitAppOnWin64 = False

I can see the athentication page but after that it send me another error: 

SAML status is not success code. Current status code is : urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:status:Responder

:( :( 

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 14th, 2014 5:20pm

Hi,

In order to solve this issue more efficiently, would you please be more specific about the error message?

If there are errors logged in the Event Logs, please kindly post them out.

More information for you:

SAML Transfer failed. Detail: FAILURE: Failure response from IdP. urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:status:Responder

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/eccfffd0-cb1e-498f-817e-d4c6c1715fe9/saml-transfer-failed-detail-failure-failure-response-from-idp?forum=winserverDS

AD FS 2.0: Sign-In Fails and Event 364 is Logged Showing Microsoft.IdentityServer.Protocols.Saml.NoAuthenticationContextException: MSIS7012

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/3362.ad-fs-2-0-sign-in-fails-and-event-364-is-logged-showing-microsoft-identityserver-protocols-saml-noauthenticationcontextexception-msis7012.aspx

Best Regards,

Amy

April 15th, 2014 10:23am

Hi,

Do you have any updates by now?

Regards,

Amy

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 20th, 2014 5:58am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics