AAW - The selected template was not found. This selection criteria is not valid.

Hello,

I am running SCSM 2012 RTM with the Application Approval Workflow (AAW) solution accelerator.  A couple of days ago I could go to Administration > Application Approval > Selection Criteria and edit any of the criteria I had created.  Today when I try to open those same criteria I get the error "The selected template was not found. This selection criteria is not valid. Please delete this selection criteria and create a new one."

I did what the error message said and created 3 new ones and deleted the old ones however I get the exact same error when trying to open the 3 new selection criteria I just created.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this one?

Thanks,

Dustin

July 21st, 2012 4:07am

To add to my initial post, when I run a simulation for AAW it finds the correct selection criteria but it give the message that the selected template was not found.

However, when I view my templates the "Application Approval Workflow License Purchase Required Template" does exist.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 24th, 2012 3:38am

Hi Dustin,

I was wondering if you were able to resolve this issue?

We have the same Problem. All template still exist, but when we try to modify any of the custom selection criteria we get the same error message.

Thanks

Alex

May 3rd, 2013 2:56pm

Hi Both. 

Did you get to the bottom of this at all?

Cheers

Shaun

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 17th, 2013 12:42pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics